New Epic Battle: Ghomorax of the Highlands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2016.

1. I don't have time to read the last twenty comments but it looks like people are complaining about growth.

Just to compare, I worked this out a while ago and if I do haunting all week at my average activity rate without pvp or sparking feuds (which won't happen), I would get roughly 160-200 billion a week, if I hit a reasonable number of item phases.

If this was the same number every week of every month of every year, it would take roughly 680 years to build complete. Not counting ally costs, pvp hits, event rewards, plunder spells or paid epic battles. Just buildings.

2. U forgot as cs increases so does plunder.
    In your case as a hansel that is huge.

3. the complaint abt the new eb and the gap r senseless. i myself am not big, and the new eb is easily hittable by me. at my size is where its hardest to grow and get proper drops, especially from asof. new eb helps get better drops thus helps me and other players my size grow. as well it pays 120m better per hit than asof.

all in all its an improvement for growing and not only for the bigs. try the new eb and u will see it urselfes.

4. My only quibble is att/ass only eb's get drab very fast and getting achievement bonuses such as scout or steal is a forgotten detail in the newer eb's. Otherwise an eb is just another eb to me since i play for the war aspect mostly.

Throw in some mithril bars or something to break up the monotony and create more cc dialogue.

5. I just wonder why the Devs made the same mistake with the Tinker's Gem pot as they did with seals. Why is the new pot in attk section and not in the attk def section?
    Remember to unselect it when you attk full pots.

6. Wtf devs ?

First u reduced plunder, u got complain andagain increased it to same ampunt as was before.

Now you reduced it again.

It seems like you want planyers to abuse you..

I think u r being masochist here....

7. This epic war seem no different from others epic war, attk and ass . Dev try think another more trill epic war. Example like once u engage this epic, the epic war will hit the clans members if they are not active :) that my ideas.

8. Not to mention as u grow u will continue to hit the same eb over and over and never move past haunt. ? once I moved from haunt I went straight to snow monster ebs then scrag that's when my plunder really took off. Accounts look to grow need to try harder ebs but I know that's hard /: cuz of min CS levels but some clans will let u in if you are active enough. That's how I got into excel and have gotten the highest true ever event and have doubled my stats in less than a year

9. This eb has broke away from the norm for past high end series,no equip is required from the previous eb and for some reason it seems easier to hit.Also there's no banner mats dropping so does this mean the upgrading of banners past lev 2 are out the window.
    The only drops I've seen so far are the event drops and inferno,no aqua or res for any new equip,with no res does that mean no more eb equip.This eb is opening up a lot of questions.

10. Is this eb the original version or just a watered down one to try and satisfy us.

11. New eb is good & finally I don't have to hit asof anymore.
    However to get 2 infernos for over 400 actions is disappointing. Maybe show more appreciation for activity & not plunder only.

12. May as well call it a day !
    New Ebs are designed for the larger builds only 70+ combined stats.
    Leaving everyone else in the difficult position of having to pay for HTE to catch up ... Leaving the small builds an impossible task : Oh dear looking like Pokemon Go is a better option. KAW is on a downward spiral to know where :(

13. New eb has very nice plunder boost, especially over ASOF (I get 8.5% over LOTL). Thanks!

14. Honestly if you kept growing you would realize growth is a snowball effect. It gets faster and faster the more you grow.

15. Today's youth are impatient and only hit n run,you can't grow on this app doing a unload or 2 a eb.

16. Problem with new eb is this. Lotl was released around the time abysmal was. This ment player's had to upgrade on abysmal to balance out the difficulty. However with players being near abysmal bc & almost half into air lands. The new eb was released to late so it's not proving to be the challenge Lotl was.

I'm not disagreeing with the New eb, personally I like it. However increasing difficulty to match airlands would considerably over power it & keeping it as is under sells it.

17. Well considering that there are most likely going to be another couple parts to the series I think the difficulty was fine. So long as kaw doesn't release any more lands then I think the balance works well.

18. New eb isn't even a challenge, devs need a new one made for bigger players. Ghomorax can be done faster that lotl :lol: next eb in the series ready for release yet?

19. So what's the thinking here dev?

Zta/Hte type gold for the top 10% that is free , put pressure on the bottom 90% to buy MORE to catch up?

I see one way they can save this game , eliminate ebs altogether. Back to wars and battle list pvp.

20. Like you hit the battle list *insert eye roll*
    Personally I believe that it's a great incentive, grow and then you have free ebs to hit for all your work