⭐️ Events Poll ⭐️

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Amun-Ra, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol "pvp events are pwars".

Good one. Someone obviously wasn't in many pwars.

2. Oh wait grizzy said that. That's weird, normally grizzy makes sense

3. Lol its just people hitting PS and nooby attack builds all event.

4. All i do is hunt easy wins for att PS/PS1.
    Min troop loss is key.
    Steal easy non towered att builds.
    Allows my puny spies to win if not on an eb.
    Nothing to it to make more gold than hitting eb's once i load up easy targets.
    Bank gold and done.
    Only the eb only ppl avoid PvP due to banking is taboo and don't do anything else.

Its as Grizzy says.

5. Agreed PvP events have become about hitting ps and easy stl targets. It's not PvP it's exactly as grizzy says.

6. Events are killing loyalty.

7. Locked in my vote. Another good job Titan :)

8. I like events since I only war for the most part and can grow with the silver rewards.

Honestly this is a war game , so all this other crap has become boring and useless. Dev have pretty much ignored fixing wars for years now.

Pvp events hold no interest as most just farm alts , if I want to hit someone theirs always the battle list avaliable 24/7.

Want to fix this game ? Simple. Eliminate ebs , expand wars

9. Events suck.. But I don't trust the devs with change. Lol - They always mess it up anyway so I'd rather keep the events.

10. They will never remove events. At this point in time, the game isn't about making the experience fun, just about filling ATA's coffers to keep their ship afloat.

Not implementing any innovation to the core battle mechanics of the game 7 years after launch, is inexcusable. Making a new shiny trinket to chase every month doesn't count either. It's shortsighted and amateur for a developer team. It's been 2-3 years of this cycle. Grant is the reason it remains this way.

Titan, I commend you for your efforts, but as your previous attempt showed bro - this thread will be swept under the rug as all threads concerning serious & positive feedback do.
    #BlameGrant

11. They just redid SMASH with a overhaul of core mechanics and how the game works. Smart move, they've made it similar to other high monetizing games. Which in turn will ensure that SMASH stays afloat for longer.

KaW sorely needs something like that. How else do they expect to keep a 7year old text based old gen game going? We do need a new UI, mechs and what not. But meh. Devs rather copy paste another event chapter.

12. Revamping a app that hasn't been around that long like SMASH isn't as bad as doing a similar one for KAW,a couple of tweaks here and there could be beneficial but a complete overhaul would be suicidal.

13. Revamping the UI, like they did in PIMD would be a start. It's been the same all this time guys. Ever since I had the iPhone 1, it's been as it is now.

14. The events have been too repetitive

15. I'm not talking about making the game entirely different.
    Just a few small things to start off with it. A better UI. Maybe add a few new mechs. This game is so far text based. That worked 7 years ago. Time that was changed for the better, with more interactive gameplay. I don't want to keep tapping a button to complete my build.

The SMASH dev team spent months on working and streamlining the overhaul. Running multiple tests before releasing it. You can see from their forums that they really care about SMASH. Heck, Bruce stayed up till 3am answering questions in global about the new mechs. The effort is visible.

What does KaW get? Chapter 7. :|
    Do the developers even have a roadmap for KaW? We know they threw the last one out of the window.
    Where do they see the game heading? The countless copy paste events is eventually not going to be enough to keep players interested. Most of their recent changes are just temporary Band-Aid fixes to keep us quiet for a while.
    As a software engineer who works on projects, I know from the looks of it, that the devs are biding their time with kaw and trying to milk as much as money they can with the least amount of changes/updates required.

It's clear that KaW's development life cycle starts and ends with events.
    There are no set update objectives in the KaW development pipeline. Hasn't been for a long time.

16. They'll always keep the lights on in kaw. Worst case scenario, it ends up like Meego - forever stagnate without any new content. I enjoyed meego too, when they added eb style "quests", the game rapidly declined and went down hill. Sounds familiar?

Again #BlameGrant there.

Moral of the story, the developer teams need to understand what makes each individual product fun. And constantly improving that aspect to get player attention and retention. Otherwise you lose your community to rival competitors, who have more interesting apps.

Focus on retention first apes.

17. More variety would be nice.

Changing war times to be 6 hours apart for more balanced warring across the globe. 4 wars a day at 12pm/6pm/12am/6am est would be more fun and less agonizing to manage.

18. Events are tiring and repetitive. They need to be reinvented and rethought!

Tbh any change would help create some hype around here. Just because some names and a fictional story was switched around doesn't mean that the event is actually "new"

Thanks for creating the poll Titan!  maybe this time the devs will listen?!

19. I would like to see events with some heart one that requires a Lil effort Kaw has got so stale.at/assn/stl/SCT 'yawn' paste and copy ebs and events it gets so old doing the same thing day by day

20. New event formats at the very least should be brought in. If they actually want to further increase new player retention they need to fix the damn tutorial. Getting started isn't that hard if you have an idea about what you are doing. Hell if the devs make it so that new accounts get max ally plunder for the first day or so it will also help increase retention. So long as they make it clear that they would normally require an ally in order to get the ally plunder this will work well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.