⭐️ Events Poll ⭐️

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Amun-Ra, Aug 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This poll has ended

2. They all suck

3. It would be easier if you threw out suggestions and we polled those(Future events / occurrences . We dont know what we want. Give us our options and we will vote on those. <<<This is more catered to the devs, as we know mods only moderate. Besides, we are in essence the stock of the company, and companies like to see their stocks high and happy

4. Events have become mainstream.

It has allowed too many leaky builds in EE with ppl building hansels to hit big eb's.
    15 vs 15 rosters r suffering IMO.

I still advocate for more war tourneys to offset the huge eb nature to which kaw has become.
    Adding more war tourneys would allow both a break from events to cool down as well as generate more interest in warring. It will be a slow process but anything that will help the imbalance is worth trying.

5. Instead of PvP weekend there should be a PvP week out of the 2 weeks an event is available but make it drop banners aqua inferno and silver bars as this will make more partake in the event

6. Make it so ppl in PvP cannot be hit by outsiders and see what happens. Ask those in OSW clans their opinion on that matter. U will find some OSW clans go all in for PvP n others very little.

Why is this u might ask?
    I would think ppl in OSW would like PvP more so but not the case for many.

7. Im content. Thx devs.

8. I voted Titan 

9. I will do as intended, these answers are derived from what I've seen said since the events have started. I'm just looking at the overall picture from the responses. All future polls will have answers derived as well from the communities voices that have spoken for each subject in the future polls.

10. Thank you King, and all that are participating.

11. I remember when people used to despair at the sight of another event and people kept asking for bigger breaks between events. Now after one event ends, people are like "when the next event Devs?" And "where's my rewards Devs?!? And start another event!!"

And there's a lot more votes than responses on this thread, the lurkers are everywhere.

12. People don't necessarily like the events themselves, more the rewards like the silver bars and crux chests that help the growth. Kaw used to have just 1 map (the LL) now we got 5 maps and lands and buildings are pricy.

13. I really enjoyed asw !

14. Vote has been cast but I can't see any change as this event is only #6

15. Allow ally hires from outside in ee. Make pvp events auto opt-in for everyone.

16. This is my perspective on the events.

Devs came out and said that they made the event page so they could run multiple events at the same time while also having a place for the lb to be viewed. All I've seen is still the same stuff devs did with events before they made the event tab. Yes they've added a war event for each event, but they could do something more.

The way I see it is that not everyone wars, but those who don't want to do it anyway just for the little bit extra. Instead of weekend pvp events, why not have the main event, the war event, and the pvp event going on at the same time?

I know what your thinking, "two week pvp event? That's outrageous!"

No. Not a two week pvp event, but more of a 1 week pvp event like we've seen in the past.

Run the main event, which will last two weeks.
    Run the war event.
    Then also run a week long pvp event on one of the weeks. I'd say do it they first week so the pvp players can have their fun and the second week can be for meeting their goal if they didn't get to meet it already through the pvp.

Players are always talking about how they feel the pvp event is too short and how when it's only 3 days long, it's all about who can xstal jail themselves for 3 days. It'd be much harder to xstal jail yourself for a week.

I honestly think this would be the better solution.

I also feel that people are getting tired of the collect 2-4 item events. Players are wanting to see the 1 item events brought back and the top 1k and 5k brought back. My question to the devs is why not run a 1 item event with a top 500, 1k, and 5k leaderboard at least once every 3 months?

Easy changes like these would show more support and activity throughout the game in the events while also making it more competitive.

That's just my thoughts though.

17. PvP events are just Pwars.

18. Agree with that

19. I have to try really hard to get incoming in this game anymore and I'm in osw. Maybe peeps don't opt in to the PvP events because all they are is people hitting PS all event idk may as well hit a EB that's the same thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.