Inferno/Aqua Event Soon?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by xIlIAllNIIGIlEllLIlIx, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Ok so from what I gathered about most equipment from these past events they require high amounts of inferno and Aqua. Even me myself have ran out. Failing kinda sucks cause I'm losing hundreds at a time. I seen others are also . When's next inferno / Aqua event coming along ???

2. Dude there is way to much out there.. I got over 2K of both but I do love the events Becuase they are laid back 

3. Honestly there's too much aqua and inferno out there. Who remembers the days where you saved up enough for a level or two and it was an exciting moment? Equipment was rare back then so investing in equipment was great then.

4. yeah i'm out of inf but i always am, way too many eq's to keep up wit echants these days, i hope its soon.

5. Something related to previous mithril-silver bar spells and equipments suggestion:
    Why don't we use silver bars for eq upgrades? ;)

or

Just make all eb drop aqua and inferno? :D

6. May aswell just give maxed equip as event rewards for all tiers, or do away with levelled equip, let's face it, unless you've stockpiled Aqua and inferno you're going to get a new equip before you get that to max

7. Could always use more mage & silver bars

8. Lol yeh then it reset on you yeh I remember I never did max out those greaves.

9. I have 7009 aqua and over 5000 infernos , pls no more. in B4 lock /

10. It's another disparity thing - players with stashes in the thousands of a / i are those achieving top levels in events and gaining a lot - whereas the new players that really need that extra boost from enchanting struggle to get enough. We can equalize silver bar drops on events, why not add more a/i to the lower end drop tables?

11. If so than finish your armguards you have equipped

12. It's not about time played just so everyone knows. I have a lot of time on KaW and was stupid active for a good part of it, including when equipment actually had use when not maxed.

I have 230 Aqua I think and maybe three inferno. I'm lucky enough to only need the resource that requires gold and not real money. That's still 750 billion for 100 inferno half of which would only fail and I need three to four times that anyway.

My pauldrons will need a lot of of resources to finish even if I don't fail once. So even my couple hundred Aqua won't finish one piece.

13. No way they give this stuff out like crazy and we just had one