New Epic Battle: Ghomorax of the Highlands

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Surprised no response from devs on this issue......

Take that back not really that suprised

2. Cool a new eb!!... I hope this one drops gold.. Oooooooh and maybe inferno, that would be SOo awesome!.. .. ... .. .

3. G.o.t.h

Love the acronym, there devs. :lol:

Eb even looks like some of those goth creatures I went to school with.

4. They are still working on SMASH trying to get it working after their complete overhaul of it.

5. Sucker punch beat it in 14min. On their first try.

6. hey charlie (i address this at u instead of grant cos ur the only dev who's ever seemed to give a rats ass), just wanted u to kno this type of eb wasn't the new eb any player but bc players asked for n even a few of them would've been happy to wait. And answer me this if u dare(if u have any cajones) ...why do the devs want to release ebs out of the range of 90%+ of the game, is it cos bc's are the only decent spenders nowadays and ur team is too lazy & self-centred to work hard for any1 else or do ya have a decent reason for once?

7. This used to b a good concept...now however the gap is too large n if u don't understand why ppl are saying this u should do the actual maths incase ya start spouting crap about it being faster to grow(which is cancelled out by the larger gap). And whether or not its faster to grow very few players are going to spend 2-3 yrs from scratch just to hit the last tier of ebs...goodbye all new players, n don't say u had it hard when u started cos no1 did, it took next you no effort to llbc, what was it, a few months i heard? certainly not the 1-2 years minimum for spenders now or 4-5 yrs for non paying players to reach orbc

8. Want some math?

3yr badge
    195k actions
    41m cs

I don't think u should complain about any gap when u r not exactly growing at a rate that is worthy.

Be accountable for the gap u yourself created.
    This complaint of gap has no merit other than some ppl whining about what others do.
    Try warring to get EE for starters. GL

9. Correction: bought it in 14mins

Accuracy matters lol

10. Nice to see you do a little maths but that k is a m, might be hard but just remember its 3 extra 0's lol & u missed alot & i see nothing that validates that u know jack about squat either my man. Complaining about complaining, u seriously have nothing better to do with ur highly enjoyed kaw time? :p i won't explain everything but 1, you assumed this is my only acct, i have ee'd, osw'd, done the events, councilled in clans doing t1-lotl-hte & have seen a large variety of kaw's aspects play out (& no i don't care to post wit another acct, if this 1 aint enough, too bad, i was talking general growth here, not exact acct stats based off of 1 3yr old acct lol. 2, my complaint was about accts growing from scratch these days not 3 yrs ago so this acct is irellevant mostly n even so doesn't change the fact that for the majority of players wit my stats it'd still take 9mths-1yr to bc at premium costs vs months to bc & at less real $ expenses and ridiculously less game gold back in the day. & 3, yeah u are right that i could've disloyally clan hopped around most of the time or stuck to hitting premium ebs to reduce my time to bc(won't make it only a few months tho) on this acct but if thats mostly all i was doing i wouldn't play cos its not my style like many other players out there who the devs changed the game on. Its gone from a version i was once happy with to a version i hated to a version i can tolerate(i call it the milking bag 3.0)...so if u want to blame sum1 for my complaints ur welcome to blame them, there's a huge amount of cries out there for more loyalty based development that are being ignored, I'm not saying it'll ruin the game if it doesn't occur all together, it'll just be a less game enjoyable to many.

11. What did u leave out then?

12. 194,504 rounds up to 195,000, which is abbreviated as 195k. They're your attack wins. You need an extra 3 zeros to the right of k to make it m.

13. Well i rather guide or help ppl on ways to grow than cry about it. No sympathy for ppl thinking there is a fastrak method for what others spent years to achieve. Convenient to ignore all the changes to help new players grow along with events that speed up growth more yet.

Try 24/7 Haunts for months before eb's higher than FOD existed before complaining. Pre EE days as well. Since then forums has become incessant whining mostly and freebie grubbers

Time and effort and a plan is the answer.

14. Pretty sure he was on about his cs.

15. Yes but already edited it.

16. Anyway it was hard to grow back in the day ozzen not quite sure what day you mean but I assume you mean before premium EB's and events. Easy to grow now.

17. Hawk referred to his "actions," which are his "battle wins" on his profile. 195k matches that description, and it has relevance in the growth topic.
    Coming down to the growing part, it's easy to grow nowadays, but it's still really tough to BC, unless you burn all that money in ZTA. Next year there will be new lands, and so on.

18. Thanx for new EB... Nice,
    Will there be any equipment drops?

19. Why do ppl complain! Just enjoy the game. :))

20. Yes, but of course! That's why I'm going to drop build after 2 months. 2000 Silver bars are better spent on pots rather than upgrading buildings :lol: BC cs have quadrupled, why the sb rewards from event only doubled :roll: