Return crystals from individual or lowland wars.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Ruth, Aug 1, 2016.

1. There is something that needs to be addressed.

Over the months I played individual wars there is a slight chance you earn your crystal. EVEN when you have lost the war. Just yesterday I played an individual war and did not get my crystal returned ( when we won + I ended up war rank 2).

Therefore I think that it is necessary that winners should be guaranteed a crystal returned. Lets face it, if not, your there praying you get your crystal back even if its your last one and then you end up pretending you xtalled and they countered catching you low :p

Comment below on what you think!

2. Buy crystals you cheap skate

3. ^ you cant read the black font on phone

4. Yah you can suptis....

5. When suptis steals yo color. :(

6. No sorry xtals should not be returned every time to winners....just stop.

7. Devs already gaining money :D :D

Even if I spend money, unlike you getting it off your parents il earn mine :p

8. Not everyone wants or can spend on a game so go troll somewhere else.

9. Says the 5mcs

10. I feel like your parents would spank you if they caught you anywhere near their credit cards.

11. OMG you wusses whine about everything. Next you"ll ask for all your mith back if you lose.

What next get ATA to prevent strips in and out of war.

Loser

12. More freebies. I'm sure you think it's a good idea, but as an argument it's sadly lacking.

If you can't accept the hardships of War then stick to ebs.

13. Xtals cant be given in plunder basis lol it would be a disencouragement for ps :)

14. Says the nub who tried to set up a season 6 clan and failed. ;) trolls leave.

15. This is why devs give you so many crystals as event rewards and freebies. No it should not be a guaranteed return for winners.

16. legit u haven't warred in lb bracket where ps plunder more than tanks

17. Take a look at my achievements n u see silver champion for asw that means i have warred in lb bracs in this acc too n accord to u kaw is for lbs only lol what abt small bracs ps? :p

18. Is Ops a freebie grubber or actually helps in wars as in wc or track or ss or rostering?

Anyone can opt in and cast stones.
    U knock TANK but i doubt u r nothing more than a floater too lazy to make an effort but quick to judge those who do.