KNW

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Filthy_Maggot, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Do this again please I loved it

2. Roni is the best forumer this game has seen people always bringing her up in their post gj roni.

3. Support

4. Your complaint has been filed and will be responded after one of the devolpers are big enough for me to farm! Thank you for your reaponse.

5. It always entertained me that the most active moderator is one who use to moderate a game the developers killed.

My reporting instincts tell me you are a mole for FC and are plotting revenge for those taken from you.

6. Update going forward:

I'll take into account some of the suggestions going forward. Also, for the next post, which will be on Wednesday, at 5.. Don't know which timezone yet but it's 5 o'clock somewhere.. Anyways.

Where was I??

Oh yeah. Going forward: The first page posters will get remarks on them much as I did with AshesOfEden. It will also recap what happened in the past week, regardless of if it actually happened or not. Also, only commenters on the previous week's post names will be used in the following post.

There will also be gifts and prizes promised but Never rewarded.

Cheers.

7. You sound almost as funny as me in real life

8. Yeah.. But almost only counts for horse shoes and hand grenades... Unless you almost throw a grenade.. I'm pretty sure the only thing that counts with that one is detached body parts.

9. Oh great. That means I'll have to wait anywhere from 5-10 years :(

10. Your instincts may be correct. Or maybe I plotted to kill FC for KaW. Or maybe I was a GaWer all along and just wanted to watch the world burn. :cool:

11. ^ I tend to lean toward the helping us Kawers

12. Thankyou Frodo.

13. Amusing

14. #AshesGetWellSoon

15. Whats so amusing ?? Nothing whatssoever .if someone says something nice about me i'll say thankyou.

16. What are valiant Knights?

17. Idk but an old ally of mine was vk and he was such a noob

18. this was really entertaining, nice work

19. :lol: this thread is great