"Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle*Updated*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think we should still be able to watch a set amount of ads per day for nobility?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The fyber option works well enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I've actually tried it today and revived 80 nobs

2. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

3. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

4. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

add my ass on there

5. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I support this kaw should find a safer way for the community to earn free nobs app downloads where safer no email spam require these surveys are very misleading.

6. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support because the company itself doesnt regulate what is put into these offers and therefore leave an unregulated market to scam ignorant people. If it's unregulated why's it in Kaw?

7. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

8. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I think that weekly quests would be a great addition to the game. For example, *complete 100 steal actions on enemy players* or *land the killing blow in 5 Epic battles*. I think this would satisfy countless people.

Oh yeah and support!

9. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

10. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I'm number 59 if you felt like updating my name.

11. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

If you're into doing these here is a little tip. When you get to the first website on safari or chrome or whatever, scroll down to the bottom of the page. If it mentions that you have to complete "bronze offers" and "silver offers" and so on, it's not gonna be one you can do for free. Hope this helps somebody get a few extra nobs :)

12. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

13. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

You might not see this so anyone's free to answer, do the offers work consistently or at least fairly consistently if you do it a certain way?

14. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

A whole lotta support

15. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

You can literally just continue past the offers theres a button lol learn to do the surveys its easy i can make 50 nobs or so a day through working ones

16. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

In general the ones I have done work, but it's really hard to find ones that don't require all the different types of offers. Pretty much anything over 15 nobs most likely will require you to pay at some point. I tend to stick with anything under 12

17. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Noted. Thanks

18. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

Kaw sucks

19. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

^THIS

After you clicked continue, skip all the offers. At the end when ghere are no more offers, just quit the page/browser.

20. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support