The things Gaw done better at than Kaw

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IIllIlIlll0o_King_o0IlIlIlllIl, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Things gaw has done better *

2. No, the dumb part is having your enemy as a friend :lol:.

3. Oh yeah because moles are non-existant right?

4. Apparently nothing....i remember playing gaw for like 2-3 days idk 4-5 years ago. It was so dumb.

5. Things kaw did better than GaW

1. Survived.

That is all.

6. All of you are idiots, repeating the same things over and over. Kaw has survived for the sole reason of the leader boards here. They're constantly spending to remain on there, but all you small ass accounts commenting on here have done nothing to contribute to KaWs survival.

And if you guys weren't so dumb, you'd see most of these things would be a great improvement to kaw.

7. Kaw is dying to just a matter of time now . When one group try's to run the whole game and bully with their Numbers new players give up fast,veteran players retire and move to new fair games

8. Do you realize you're part of the clan that did that for a long time ?

9. U have us mistaken with other alliances that treat members badly and only cater to lb accounts

10. No, Zaft ruled kaw for a long time, had the whole hire hit rule and no one is better than us attitude, kind of the reason of the osw now.

You're zaft and have no idea of their history? God help us all.

11. the hypocrisy made me laugh out loud :lol:

12. It's actually good ten the EBs need not fail...
    Owners and admins also then do not need to wall members to see especially for big clans cause it will be troublesome

13. It's actually good ten the EBs need not fail...
    Owners and admins also then do not need to wall members to see especially for big clans cause it will be troublesome

14. Tbh zaft is the reason some players quit everything locked down by this big and bad alliance but since apoc and zaft been in osw the ally market is free no huge alliance is running and less players are quitting kaw honestly im glad apoc was created

15. I would have to agree that Gaw did most those things extremely well.

16. Ally market was always free, I never remember the hire button disappearing from any profiles

17. Do I NEED to get that picture out again?