Summer 2016 All Star War Banner

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 30, 2016.

1. UPDATE

Hey everyone.

We're looking into an issue where the banners may not be showing up for everyone.

We'll work on getting this fixed for you all as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again to the Summer 2016 All Star War winners.

Our art team has finailzied their Epic Banner, and members of this All Star War team will be receiving their banner momentarily.

2. Grats Olive Officers!

(ninja edited)

3. All who didnt get a banner should get a special banner for "participation" 

4. Firsting is against ToU. Read dem rulez :evil:

5. Awesome banner

6. Yea and Us from 2015 ASW Gold Champions got a big fat goose egg.. Devs you are beyond unreal.. Lol

7. Wow that's so uncool you give this years winners a flag and screw all the other previous years winners... Dam devs you sure know to make people hate this game in a really quick way.

8. Thx ata nice job on the banner

9. Nice job on the banner. Grats to the winners! :) And well done all who participated this year.

10. Awesome banner!

11. Cry more, please

12. Thanks devs, very nice banner 

But when can we get our forum title??

13. Seems rather game of thrones ish

14. I like it good job devs!

15. Can't deny, the art team does amazing work.

16. Tbh I feel dumb, spent money to get my banners. And then there are the half wit nubs who did minimal work asw and got banners with way better stats than mine. Moral of the story, it doesn't pay to win. You just throw money into a endless pit of recycled events and then have asw come around which was luck of the draw on what team you got placed on. And yes, I am salty lol

17. Looks great thanks ata . And thank you to all who participated and made a fun weekend.

18. Ty the banner looks great.

19. Rip this banners better than s6 top 10 cri 