PVP BROKEN

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by FEEL_MY_FORCE, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLAVER VS PLAYER IS BROKEN

CHARLIE fix please.

Broken.

Hurry Devs. Its broken. (Pvp.)

2. Broken? it's messed up is what it is. Come on Devs. Lol

3. And to b precise the scoring is messed up

4. This finally gives us small guys a chance

5. Its not messed up. The lb is just counting individual items, not the collected items you get once you reach 500 of the base item.

6. /lock

7. Yes. You should fix it now ata. But let us all keep our documents that we currently have, for once be nice

8. KEEP OUR DOCS KEEP OUR DOCS!

9. i want to keep my 207 DOCS

Thank you kaw

10. support the docs!

11. I just want my 66 tbh

12. Event is messed up, but at this point its too late to do anything against it. If you end it, people will be upset, if you dont end it people will think its too easy to get items. If they end and reset the event, they will have to give a refund on everything that has been spend e.g. xtals/mith.

13. Thanks guys! This is a known issue and a fix will be coming out shortly.

This Issue

Players who have participated in PvP for this weekend: instead of dropping White Flags players have been receiving Documents of surrender at the exact same drop rate that White Flags are normally awarded.

The fix

We will be converting all Documents of Surrender players have in their inventory into White Flags. And switching to correctly dropping White Flags from that point going forward.

As well, all players who have participated will be given 2 Documents of Surrender as compensation. Sorry for the confusion!

Expect this fix in the next hour. It does mean you can keep collecting PvP items, but expect those to be converted once the fix rolls out.

14. Would be nice to keep are rewards currently

15. I agree

16. Let's be honest though. This issue made pvp fun

17. Agreed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.