Idea about events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by yahyajohn1, Jul 28, 2016.

1. The long saga events are getting copy/paste and actually boring. We need some changes in the events..

So i have an idea to make these parts of the event specific ... like
    Part 1: This should be about lands.. rewarding land tokens or sb... like we had one during abyssal unlock... it would promote clan loyalty too.
    Part 2 : this would be about buildings and rewarded in sb.. like were having now..
    Part 3 : this would be about equips like we had for those black swords... but involving clan too.. like whole clan combindely unlocks a tier.. and individuals collects items for the rewards within the tier.. And this equips should be choosable like s6
    Part 4: This part should be about pvp and war.. and the people using equips from the last part will get a bonus plunder or something like that..
    And it will have betting like asw

Part 5: This will be the whole point of the event based on tokens collected by the clan (clan wise reward during each part) during whole event.. this part will be a mega eb which would range 24-36 hrs really hard and it will hit u back... and the rewards will be according to % damage done by the clan members like crux banner xtals etc..

Not every part has to pay haigh sb.. like part 1&2 paying highest and part 3,4,5 paying low sb but rewarding in other ways like banner plunder bonus, nobs, xtals, crux etc
    THIS MY FIRST TIME GIVING IDEAS ... so cut me some slack.and feel free to improve on it

2. so like...you never shared an idea before? like...ever? weird. congrats on losing your cherry on the kaw forums.

but yes, the events need variety. they are like ebs now. just the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and etc and over and over and so on and so forth.

3. Etc, etc…

4. Thats my point... as u can see each part is different and us connected to the previous one..

5. So you want the event's to change but part 5 is the only thing that's different make's sense.

6. I saw something in that saying clan based event, so why not make KaW have clan based events that could give extra slots, seals, and such?

7. Yes , parts 1-4 is nearly same except they r clan based. So they will change a little.. also u will see that the equip from part3 actually carries some value in part4 and is not just for bfe. And each chapter aims different.so u will not get the same thing repeatedly except the clan rewards requured for part5

8. support, the structure of an event divided into parts like these, rather than overlapping pvp/war over eb events etc, should allow for more focus & participation for either individually at one time...& the mega eb idea is a great idea too imo :)

Edit...each part would have to be fairly short tho

9. 'Buuldings ' LOL

10. support, make clans and familly clans fight for it and give them a great deal of strenght.
    this would help clan loyalty, change osw again, bigger and easier ebs for smaller tier players.
    This could be some thing good to Kaw.

11. Edited

12. 1. Spy glasses, lands are better than build tokens for some honestly.

2. Give Equipment a PvP bonus & give Mith equipment a PvE bonus. Lets face facts Promo equip is considerably stronger & if mith equip gave a PvE bonus it would give non warring players a reason to war while rewarding Warring players. Promo equip giving a PvP bonus would allow an extra bonus to the high stats benefiting all players.

3. War xtals, been suggested many times. Would increase warring players as well.

4. Allow Build tokens or Spy glasses to be tradeable for Sb. I know it sounds like a cheap trade off but let's face facts. To a bc player neither have a value. To a land complete player spy glasses are useless. Allow player's to trade for X amount of silver bars as a alternative.

13. I think what Grizzy was trying to say is that the actual events are still the same even if rewards are different.

This idea is a start in making events different :) The next step is to change the actual format, like you did with the clan based one so they're not all the same.

14. Yep, this would be awesome.

15. To long to read