1500 and 2000 prize jump

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by SkinnyMinny, Jul 28, 2016.

1. The difference in silver bar prize between earning 1500 and 2000 travel things.

[​IMG]

Is this correct? Seems a little excessive

2. yeah. meant to reward smaller players that put in the effort.

i thought it was nice of them to do.

not that i don't see problems with it. like alts getting huge sums of gold that they will feed to their mains. but eh, can't fix people.

3. With the current drop rate 2000 will require effort for new players...

4. After 15 days of holding the allies that were used for volley transfers you can drop them and start the process all over again :)

5. The jump in sb is the "incentivise" part of the changes that Charlie made. Makes pushing for those extra few items very tempting. One good war or blitz weekend...

Otoh, until the drops are adjusted, it's incredibly difficult for attack builds to get there. I know one player who ended last event with 1,997 items. Another top-heavy account got less than 1500.

I also admire the thinking behind the multiple low-level keys because new players would get decent bfe from the event, meaning an easier time hitting harder ebs (or just failing less when weak).

6. Small peeps attention if u want to grab 2k sb then its very easy now go n join indis or ll war idc if u join sincerely or jus to grab items but join n u will get 2k easy even if u lose b2b 10 wars go n grab it n post a thank u on my wall for this :p

7. I'm coming back from a 1yr retirement just to do this event xD

8. The real problem is 2000 has a banner and 3000 doesn't lol

9. its like theyre catering to strip banks.

10. Makes it kinda worth it to give a damn now lol

11. Yall must be cooked if you thunk some false profit is going to make me use these masterpieces...

12. It's correct. Had a lot of people ask about this but it's right. I'm not complaining, dunno about you guys️