Wrath of the Sveruganti - New High Level EB Series

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 6, 2015.

1. I thought this was a announcement on the new Sveruganti EB what a disappointment.

2. Wow is it really almost 15 month since the last Eb was released!

It would be nice to know when it was coming, rather than a time of launch surprise...

3. No more ebs because devs don't want ebs to start paying out the same amount as premium ebs like hte and zta lol

4. Yeah, because for events people usually revert to hitting hte?

Ohhhh wait. You can do 1k items 6 hours for free if you're 100m cs lol

5. Wow. I read this and thought new eb. Woooow

6. ;-;

7. Lol well played necro bump.. Ya got me

8. Not my fault on the event page this is where they told me to discuss it on forums. (Granted they fixed it now)

9. I know this sounds noobish but I'm glad to finally enchant the boots and helmet! 

10. You may as well put them in the attic no new Sveruganti eb coming,another promise broken

11. The eb wasn't released as soon as the players asked for it. Yes, the promise has been broken!!!

Just be patient. They'll release the new not needed eb soon enough. If they release it with a tonne of bugs and make it even more unbalanced, you'll still be annoyed.

Have you considered the fact they're focusing on something more important, maybe something that benefits more than a few hundred players in LB clans .

12. I keep seeing people saying "the devs promised new eb during the 6th part of event series".

Can someone quote that? Where did the devs say that? Which thread? Thank you in advance.

13. It was a joke, maybe you need to work on not taking everything so seriously on a game?

14. No idea. I haven't seen it either.

15. Here is What Charlie said on his his thread:
    (The link to original thread is wrong but close enough, also sorry for bumping this, figured between this comment and it showing up when I pressed discuss in forums that it was just going to happen)

16. idk why people are so worked up about a new eb. it is just going to be the same as every other eb, but with different background images.

17. Check Charlies answer thread pg3 of A.T under the eb section it will be released at the start of chapter 6

18. It's worth it for the gold return as ASOF pays crap

19. Thanks, Sweet!

Here is your answer

I imagine the recent change to plunder etc. falls under 'horribly wrong'.

Once again, I feel the need to repeat myself. LB clans are not the only ones who should be catered to for every update. A new eb does not help the game. It hurts more than it will help .

ASOF and LOTL pay very well compared to every other eb. What you really want is more more more because the current advantages of your build size is not enough.

I've seen you argue on the side of balances since they 'rebalanced' the event drops. You do realise the release of a new eb won't improve any balance in KaW?

Consider the game as a whole and not just what benefits yourself and a minority. That's the sort of mistakes the devs have been making all along. We need to see game improvements, like the kind Charlie was trying to implement.

20. @ruggy The only imbalance is between att/spy builds,a lot has been given to help the new and smalls grow free LL builds half price HL builds increased payout for most of the smaller ebs.The drops given per eb is based on the size of the eb,those that grow hit the larger eb's and reap the rewards.Having the new Sveruganti eb released does not hurt the game just adds added incentive to grow and hit it.It will also increase the sales of xtals,for those that buy,no game advances by stalling newer harder challenges.