A Cast of Falcons Chapter 6: Updates and Changes

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A year man. They make bridges in less time.

2. This did nothing to change the event item drop rate between builds. My spy alt still got double the drops as my even attack build even though they similar size and same activity. No support for this update

3. Plunder drop hurts the mids an what stinks is the bugs are still gonna outrank, loss of gold in PvP an now on end just to keep big happy spenders happy?

4. How'd I drop plunder in HTE I went from 132mil top hit to 108mil... are these still the basic statistics of HTE? or has the recreated building structure I'm using decreasing my plunder

5. Ur telling me that I'm too big to hit aff? I'm 33mil cs so I hit lotl now? I want my 154 mil a hit instead if this 100 mil bs

6. Why the hell are you changing something that didn't need changing?

You're not fixing anything you're just causing a lot of people to rage.

I'm at a loss - PUT IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS YOU IDIOTS.

If you want to promote growth UP PLUNDER _AND_ EVENT PAYOUT.

7. I lost 50mil gold on aff. Im less than 50mil cs. Wow. Dumb monkeys

8. My plunder dropped by 45%. How am l too big for the summoned?

9. I'm 8mil cs and they're telling me I'm too big to hit TS, how do you think I feel? 

11. I think this comment sums this change up fairly well. I lead the charge on this change and have really not enjoyed the direction it went.

I would like to appologize and say that we will be reverting this change back to how it was 2 hours ago. I will make another post about it as I am locking this post.

Again, I would like to say sorry and ask for your patience as you feel the shift one last time (re-creating equilibrium)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.