"Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle*Updated*

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jun 17, 2016.

?

Do you think we should still be able to watch a set amount of ads per day for nobility?

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The fyber option works well enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

2. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

3. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

4. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I will bump this seeing we got an Asw champ here and its that occasion again ^^^

5. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Add me in, support, dont let them scam your customers ata

6. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

K

7. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

8. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I Support this 100%

9. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support omg I was just trying to do one

10. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support!

11. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

honestly i cannot complain, seeing as i've gotten a few hundred nobility points from it. it's really not that bad, you just have to toy with it and some offers work. stick to the 20-30 point range. some 35's have worked but it just depends. you can usually ignore the surveys or answer only two questions. i use false information also because of the 30 day before using the same information rule. although it could use some tweaking i'm not complaining about saving 50 dollars ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

13. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support

14. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Supported

15. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support!!!

16. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

I tried two of these. First paid me within a hour. 2nd took around 3 weeks.

Fubar are sneaky they asked me to provide SS of the offers and proof of purchase. I was lucky and too them and emailed Fubar. After numerous exchange of email then one final one to say that they are taking advantage they paid.

However my wife forgot to take a SS and they dismissed her claim.

I was in correspondence with ata and they explained the offer was something that they could not control but still said if I do not get any response to let them know again. I was pleased with the response from devs as they kept my case open for duration.

You need to be smart get proof and then pester Fubar I mean keep sending emails.

17. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

No support for a noob like you

18. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

support

19. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Thats the thing though, im not.gonna jump through a a million hoops for a chance at maybe getting some free nobs. They need to be straight forward and direct or be removed

20. Re: "Free Nobs" Tab in Oracle

Support