Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. You can get back to me if you want. Not about the banner but just to chat. Let's be friends XD

2. Here are a few examples of key moments that made the ASW enjoyable for me, even though I failed hundreds of actions each war.

I was CR 98, by the way. So like others have said, only thing that matters is following WC's orders, having faith, and staying focused.

3. You did great cheese 

4. Bb coding fail and typo "tittle"

5. Lol he actually failed bb code three times in a row. Same thing lol. I don't think he really cares

6. Thanks, Grizz!

And bacon/Ras, I doubt that's a typo. Probably just Grant having a bit of fun ;)

7. How does asw winner baner looks like?

8. The Art Team here is going to be working on getting the banner made up now, as it was dependent on the winning team.

9. Could have premade all 8 banners. Would have been prepared

10. What's the word, have they started banner . Let us know what is going on.
    Thank You

11. The word is looking like end of this week. If it's any later I'll give another update. Thanks for your patience!

12. Wow, thank you Charlie

13. The week is about to end... Where's my hard-earned banner?

14. Awesome SS Cheese. Nice seeing the other side of that. That was a great ASW war. Thanks for support after your loss to us in Blue

15. Artwork is almost finalized. Looking sweet so far :)

16. Great to hear that it's nearly ready I just wish the 2nd place team had received a weaker version of the banner for their work at the very least. They warred all 18 hours same as us so it must suck for them to get so far and fall at the last hurdle.

17. So are we getting them today like y'all said ?

18. Let them take their time make it look awesome stop nagging them or it will be a olive on a stick.

Ps. They are just drawing the bottom half of the stick now 

19. That's the plan! Just doing some final testing. Hope to have it out a bit later today :)