Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. My tittle posts were removed

2. Oh yeah... I had a blast. Sat in ko for 5 hours. Let's trade places please... We won because of our mids controlling their tops. They did what boss asked if them without question and we won because of them. Our bigs ate hard but our mids controlled the oppo bigs. It was a total team afford from olives this year. But I am pretty certain smalls and mids had more fun than the top 20 lol.

3. I can confirm this I was in pin sko'ing for the first few hours to have everyone sit on me. The big plunder that comes from being lb is nice for about 2 seconds until you feel like all of Kaw is trying to ko you XD.

4. U sat for 5hours only?? I sat for 6 hours with almost a ko per xtal n kos was of mids only
    i didnt say it wasnt fun yes mid ones was the one makin lead for u so i m tellin to cutoff to 5k for lbs n imagine if the smalls have enjoyed at least to some extent for this huge gap if there is small gap then it would be more tactical than this one more vast like u can sit on almost every repins
    As of now the smalls could barely take on the ko of lbs n even mids with defense well this illustrates the figure war was about kos but being small u cant get the repins even if u jus xtalled n full
    So it means smalls has two choice either dump n make the pace for mids n lbs or take on repins of some defenseless midbuilds havin gud plunder
    yeah the smalls also contributes great for the control by dumpin on lbs or sittin on less defense mids but u can enjoy fully when u r able to ko the biggest plunderer out their n wait n spam to ko. This is what this asw lacked the
    greatest enjoyment in spammin the top war plunderers for the small ones :) hope this will be fixed next year :p

5. N thus coz u were centre of gravity isnt that the real excitement :) everyone tryin to ko u but u make it a sko almost everytime specially bermuda skoin is damn damn gud :)
    But in this very case smalls couldnt spam u anyways as repins if small could have a successful actions then they could also enjoy this moment of spammin n koin these centre of attraction with big plunder thats what i been sayin le

6. Well according to my achievements we need to blame you so...

7. Where's the banner people fought their asses off for? Shouldn't that be all done and dusted before the event even started?

8. I believe the banner is personalized to the winning team which is why it's not given straight away. I hope it will be here soon enough because I want my pee banner :lol:

9. No clue what your talking about. I was one of the smallest in the whole thing and i had a blast. War is a team effort and we all played our part.

10. Having been ko'd a numerous amount of times by smaller accounts I'm sure the smalls enjoyed it. This was specially apparent as being one of the starting targets. 160 inc hits, assassination attempts drain all troops

11. I was a small player in the asw and had a blast and in the semi finals I had 4 ko of there top 5 first asw was a blast !

12. Yep was fun.

13. Its gotta be a flag with a olive on it 

14. Or it could be a martini glass

15. It is of course more desirable to have a successful action when KOing someone to earn that extra bit of plunder. However, the smalls could still KO any player even with a failed action. If the player they KO'ed had massive plunder, then the small player could reap the benefits of stealing a portion of that plunder. Towards the end of wars there were people stealing 15-20b in plunder KOing players on the top of the WR, which even smalls could enjoy.

16. I was a mid and I have to say its bar none the most fun I have had on law to date I am sure some of the tops cussed at me all the kos I got from failed actions I couldn't help but chuckle at it.We followed orders and it worked out just fine.It was really a tight war all the way til the end.

17. Hey guys! Thanks for the All Star Weekend and Congrats to all participants! In particular a big congratulations to all members of the Olive Officer!

A heads up that the Color spells in the Mithril Section of the Marketplace are going to be changed back to their original names + costs (except I am going to leave Olive Officer until Wednesday).

Congrats Everyone!

18. Thanks Charlie :) any news on when to expect the banner?

19. I would say middle to end of the week. But I can get back to Olive Officers with more detail in a few hours if you want a more specific answer!

20. Would be great to hear from you although it's not that important. If you feel that getting a message out to us would be beneficial then sure why not but honestly I can wait (although a few olives were getting impatient in wc)