Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. I just wanted to say excellent job to the Olives. You guys fought hard and stayed on top of us. You absolutely deserve every bit of this victory.

To the Mercs, this was the most fun I've had in kaw in such a short period of time. Special shout out to our WC, D-A and our tracker, Naff. Holy crap, IDK how you stayed focused for so long, but that was remarkable.

And last, but not least, our meat shields, the LB :lol: You lot did a fantastic job absorbing inc and letting the rest of us KO and plunder.

In my opinion, based on what I could tell, this war just goes to show that when you deviate from the WC's plan, you will lose. It's too bad that somebody thought it was a good idea to pull off a side strip while the WC was directing traffic for over 100 accounts. Everything started falling apart after the strip because people were just hitting whoever they wanted, rather than sticking to the plan. That strip drove a wedge between our clan. This war should have been a LOT closer than it was.

Stay laser focused and work as a team - don't get greedy and short-sighted. If you're gonna strip, make sure you get WC approval first and plan it together - as a team.

'till next year! ;)

2. Proud part of the Green Machine 2016 ASW Champs

3. Thanks Hun! And great job to both teams! Was fun and crazy!

4. I have to say for my first asw just wow thanks for a great ride olive and mass respect to all we fought to get to the winner circle.Thx again for all who fought with honor

5. Ty cheese. But please Call me Naff. Not nef ️

6. Fixed! Sorry for typo

7. Can't see people's star's on kindle its just a blank space each side of their name. Just letting you know not expecting a fix.

8. Congrats to all asw winners

9. Lmfao I love the Achievement description ATA_Charliie :lol: It's okay though, I don't blame you!!

10. Devs should design a badge for supporter winning team who has choose during semi -final

11. Grats to the OLIVES

Well fought Magentas

12. Shout out to my brothers and sisters in Olives! So proud of you guys really worked well together and stuck to the game plan

13. Just wanted to shout out everyone who participated in asw. Regardless if you went one round or all the way to the end six hours of war is brutal. Be proud you put in the effort :)

14. Well well well top 10k selection didnt make it asw better a huge gap plz consider makin it for top5k next time or top2.5k :)

15. ASW has always been top 10k. Changing it to top 5k or 2.5k won't increase participation. If anything, it'll lower it.

The massive gap between players is through the devs own lack of planning. Shouldn't punish the players for that for wanting to participate in ASW.

From what I've seen and heard, most players seemed to enjoy it. Grats all on participating and grats to Olive for taking the win.

16. Smooth...

17. Sweet Olives Mags did well

18. Am I the only one that noticed the fact that the ASW achievement descriptions say this?

"**EMPTY!?!?! Blame ATA_Mark (actually it's Charlie's fault but shhhh)**"

19. Thanks for the heads up! We'll look into it!

20. Its about quality not the quantity of players For small players there is no any form just dump on lbs if u want to win whether u r tank hybrid hansel any build so the way the smalls should have enjoyed(could have) but they couldnt enjoy like bigs i m sure most felt that way n this was all coz of the huge gap devs didnt take into consideration. Hope next year there wont be huge gap between lbs n top 10k or there should be cutoff for jus top5k one higher level asw n maybe 5k-10k another small level asw. And this wont affect neither the number of players in a clan nor the total number of participants anyways devs can cutoff the number of clans to 4 rather than 8. So this way 4clans for higher asw n 4 clans for lower asw
    No of participants would be same as before this way to some extent.
    Winners of both the asw would deserve almost same reward. This way the smalls in the top 10k could enjoy asw more to full extent :p