A Dev joining other clans?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 22, 2016.

1. I think this is a great idea!

2. Sounds good, something you should try ;-)

3. It's a great idea, hopefully you'll visit some various types of clans too. Support! :)

4. Not sure if this has been said or not already. But id suggest that if you do this to join different types of clans.

Sure you could join lots of them, but if it's only large eb clans you're getting a biased view of kaw. It's be worthwhile joining osw, ee and a few small clans as well.

5. not sure if this has been mentioned, but why not open Ata to players on a week pass or day pass?

6. bet you would get past Z'uthmerak 

8. Come here with at least 1t in allies and I'll teach you something pretty good

10. Come and merc with me Charlie, you can visit loads of clans that way. Good idea

11. Join veritas for pirate rp 

12. Or do it as a review, visit clans for 24-48 hours, and make a forum post with what you have learnt from the clan, what they can do to get stronger etc

13. On one hand, Kezzer really made a good point: if you want to see the challenges small (or even total newbies) face, roam around with an anonymous small account.

On the other hand, I have the impression that you are trying to have more of an interaction with the community and player base than immersing yourself into the game. To get a feeling and some direct feedback.

Personally, I do think it's quite a fun idea. But I'm not sure about the results it will achieve. Many small clans are struggling daily for survival, clan chats are empty, and so on. I fear you only will get to see the livelier part of Kaw, and not so much the shadows of it. But it shows some willingness of interaction with the player base to hopefully understand its needs and wishes. And I hope that players interacting will use this opportunity to pass their messages.

Ah well, should you ever want to get bored to death by a german cc that is in a total different timezone than yours... 

14. I think it would be more enlightening if you used an anonymous account and an official account.
    ooohh, i got a canary and a monocle i can paint black! Can i come?

15. Walk the plank k thnx 

16. I think devs should definitely spend time in different clans. Kaw is NOT about tapping buttons or wandering around alone like Pokemon Go. This is a social game. Its about the friends you meet all over the world. Friends that you kaw with on a regular basis. Folks you see more than rl friends or family. Find out how you can enhance that experience. Maybe sharing vm, photos and videos from within kaw? At a minimum you'll hopefully find out what makes a successful clan vs a shortlived one and understand the challenge clan owners face in growing their clans. Good luck!