Favorite ATA Game?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iSpencer, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Just looked, kaw is #311 in top grossing, i dont see smash, but may have overlooked it, i did a quick browse

2. He still did it... So yh

3. My most fav ata game is Pokemon go

4. Hello this best game is Pokemon go

Plus ic spelling type - laa is supposed to b "Lla"

5. KaW used to be the best, in its prime.

As of now, Smash is the most entertaining for me personally, and it seems to be getting the most Dev attention.

6. Never tried smash so I'm going with kaw mainly for EE.

7. Future Combat.

Reminder that quoting nuisance posts can be bannable.

8. Perfect Drift obviously

9. It was my mate on GaW too, he tried to do it so GaW wouldn't go down. :lol: He was an idiot, but I believe he got $10,000 refunded and transferred onto kaw as xtals or nobs. :lol:

10. Anyway, fav was GaW, FC was pretty good, but was frustrating when WC took 30 minutes per reply. Oh well. KaW now eating time up.

11. PIMD..Full of pervs
    Meego...Like a nursery school
    Smash...Never played but might check it out

12. I enjoyed Gangs at War even though it was very similar to this.
    This account turned six years old a few days ago and KaW will always be my favourite but Smash isn't too bad. Someone said it crashes but it never has for me, it's just a bit weird and some features don't work like they're meant too.

13. My favorite game of ata to play is the one in wc where you say hire my allies and pray that it actually happens

14. I've played PIMD since 2012. It has been my favorite (at least ATA) game ever since I joined. I have played The Meego and SMASH as well and I'm curious about GAW but I haven't played that one. I don't like SMASH that much, and I only play Meego when I'm bored.

Only now am I trying out KAW, however. I like it so far. :) As of now though PIMD is my favorite ATA game!

15. Future Combat

16. Favorite was future combat but that one was killed by devs not supporting it n and certain a certain mod helping to kill it

17. GANGS AT WAR WAS AMAZING WHY WAS IT TAKEN DOWN

18. What is this new kraken game that ATA is working on? Honestly, as a 5 year player of KaW I do not see a problem with ATA branching out again. If it can draw some more attention to the company then KaW will benefit from a new ATA game socially and economically I'm all for it.