ASW INACTIVES

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Come_Inside, Jul 23, 2016.

1. This will serve as a list of those who signed and missed a 6 hour long war not sure how's the possible but it happened.

1. Dolamite

2. Username coming up as invalid. — Fixed.

3. very easy if the war starts at midnight

4. Life inactive first 4 hours of war then makes list of inactives, Savage af - Get em Life I believe in you bb <3 #Magenta #SryNotSry

5. Lmaoooooooooo

6. I can understand life gets in the way but being inactive for over half the war should class as inactive in ASW. You would class someone as inactive for being out for 30 mins in a normal war would you not? If you can't commit you shouldn't cast :p

7. Starting wars without considering global users will do that. Some will sign up with intention of forcing through to 5am but failing without the aid of pharmacuticals. Nice one devs! Keep it wesr coast.

8. It's funny how people assume that there won't be inactives, you realize how many there are in 1 hour indi. Nevermind a 6 hour war

9. Maybe they got hungry

10. Yea but those inactives don't start a thread about other inactives

11. I was inactive ? I'm shocked and my PM's sY different. Thanks tho.

12. Ooh nvm your not even in ASW.... Not relevant 

13. Sorry , I was active

14. "In our nature, however, there is a provision, alike marvelous and merciful, that the sufferer should never know the intensity of what he endures by its present torture, but chiefly by the pang that rankles after it.."

Nathaniel Hawthorne

15. I'm a noodle

-Noodle

16. Anne Frank - Attic warriors

17. Lol you're in ASW? Damn smalls.

18. too early