Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. AtA really missed the boat on the tournament style.
    Losing clans could war against losing clans. For those that put aside their weekend to war with the chance of being out after round one kinda blows.
    And the amount of people joining to get the badge and hoping to lose round one.
    Close but no cigar.

2. They kept it same style as always so that it's a yearly event of the same kind

3. Sorry. Wasn't aware that they couldn't upgrade their system. And that it can only be one way for the rest of time.
    My bad

4. I am not arguing fairness. I am arguing that just because they may be jocks...large push ball past the line types, does not make them the best champions. It measly makes them the biggest who qualified. Small accounts never get a chance for the oh so Shiney stars.

Sidebar, I am not making fun of the warriors or the effort they put into the wars. This is not something just handed to them. They do have to earn it and I am proud of their accomplishments. My argument here is that big mouth players run their mouths about how great and awesome they are. When in fact some of the largest accounts can't sko or war worth a crap. Yet they get the ASW legacy.....anyone who has ever warred knows that many LB players can't thumb war, but still get rostered. Other LB players who are eb fairies hide behind the meatshield and about half the warriors out their carry their weight. Size does not always matter. It's how you war, how you set your account up, and who you allie with is what makes great warriors. Those are the ones who should get the ASW achievements. I personally don't care if my account wars or not. I just want the selection process to be fair.

5. Shadymarine stripped 

6. Congratulations to the winners of the Preliminary round of the Summer 2016 All Star Wars.

- Silver Soldiers -
    - Olive Officers -
    - Magenta Mercenaries -
    - Blue Barbarians -

NOTE: Semi-Final Match Information will be made available one hour prior to round start when matchups are made.

7. Yay! Bet on my favorite color and they won ??

8. Good luck to the rest of the team!!!

9. In the real world, in sports championships, if you lose the first round you're out. That's how most multi round championships work. Sorry for ya.

10. Was the participation lower than previous years? A little less than 900 kingdoms signed up this year.

11. Well its ASW and your 1st rodeo.
    No discussion needed.

12. When both your bets win 

13. Wasted 6hrs of my life I shall never get back

14. Bit of a joke this year 111 in clan that's just over half turnout? Guess the game is dying was fun while it lasted though

15. In the real sports world the Players get paid.
    KaW is a game. For fun. A pay to play game.
    Not sure I see the similarities between the two

16. BB code error.

17. People that are unranked are in this hardly All Star War lol

18. Lol token this time around says Olive Offiers

19. Exactly.
    It's a game.
    And also not pay to play.
    It's free to play.
    Your choice whether or not you pay.

20. I wish it was 2-3h war not 6h war. Took so much time n energy.