Summer 2016 All Star War Betting!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Re: Summer 2016 All Star War Betting!pcugdt

c

2. Only 900ish for this ASW? Dang.

3. How come it says vote for Magenta in the bet place but not their full team name like all the other teams?

4. Re:

I created a thread on this about a week ago but they might have already thought of it

5. You got to risk it to get the biscuit

6. Magenta Mercenaries was too long and awesome a name for our system to handle.

7. What happens if you bet after the time is up does it go towards the next war or do you lose it

8. You wont be able to as the store items (example: Bet on Silver Soldiers) will not be there! But they will come back when the next round of betting will begin.

9. I'm a bit confused on the wording of the betting part. It says you can bet up to 30 min before war starts but it also says the betting period is until 6pm PST (2 hours from this post). All of the wars have started.

So which is it? Is betting on the first round good to go until 6pm CST or did betting end 30 min prior to the first round of wars starting?

Thanks

10. I sent in a mail recently where I was seeing 3-6+ actions being done in a second in LL wars.

This was the reply.

So my question is, what's different for the ASW?
    How are you managing 900ish players in one slot?

Because it doesn't make sense when you say that kaw severs can't handle 15+ man rosters and the regen glitch etc.(Hence why LL/iWar rosters are kept small)
    But a 900+ player event seems to be running without any noticeable lag.

11. For the first round Betting is allowed to continue until 6:00 as teams were not finalized until that point.

We wanted to give people a chance to look into who they were betting on before making the bet (if they wanted to!)

12. ASW Chat Request...!!! Support or comment...!!!

There should also be new supporting tab for the players who support their corresponding teams like world chat, allie chat, and clan chat, named as ASW where no one can post anything but can see the ko's for the corresponding supporting team. Supports can that way support their best players and greet players whoever and however they want after war. Along with this the personal messages and walls should be blocked for posting for the players who are in ASW.

Looking for Support to the post and any comments on how you feel for it.

Have a great weekend everyone.

13. What??? They took it away for asw which makes them nothing compared to zta, get your facts stright, $10 to open zta, and in asw you pretty much can/if needed pay for xtals, Watch Yo mouth

14. Hey devs, any way we can see who has the most votes?? We can see that rose has the least votes

15. Rip lol. Went all in on the gold team and they down 1T?

16. So, it's another way of saying:
    "Congratulations, you earned 8 aevum circle pieces."
    "Buuuut, you have the option to have more or lose all!"

Great! :lol:

17. Poor people who supported violet or silver. Someone with alter and main in two different teams, decides who will win and who will loose? Devs need some tactics that allows only one person to war all not all the accounts from same player lol. :roll: ;)

18. support

19. Working  thank you

20. This will be the first time I ever said support to something grant said without having no in front of it.