Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Or the amount of money you put in

2. No one is stopping you.

3. Well you're not going to be the smallest, I'm eligible at 50mcs and ranked around 8830.

4. Why im not in top 10,000? Is there any criteria? Pls send me feedback devs

5. You should be

6. Its all about how much money you spend on a tap tap game....ASW not for me,maybe a re-think @ATA.

7. It is not fair for small players

8. Asw was never made for small players, get that through your sense heads little ones. It's called the All Star Wars for a reason. I know plenty of free to play people who are participating. You're just not active enough to be at that point

9. Seriously funny how "players" lose their cool about a tap tap game....what next for you pokemon go??

10. As long as nighthawk_FBPO_1 whatever doucheball loses idc.

11. I vote for KAW GO

12. If U want ASW U gotta have more dedication to the game :-(

13. 6 hrs 6 xtals....lol right lets do this

14. @Frozen...and deep pockets like yourself

15. Using that pocket on a game counts as dedication :)

16. Don't knock Pokemon go !!

17. Well..

If id have known that being silenced meant that i could not talk in cc and navigate 6 hours of a pain in the butt sys war id have never joined.

Dude. Have mercy. I cant fall alseep during another war

Emphasis on another....

18. You just made my point. Thanx. In professional sports there are 5'10" guys that play in the pro games along side the massively tall players. They earned their spot through sweat and time on the court. Babe Ruth was no beast of a player, but he could sure hit a homer. Walter Peyton was no mammoth but he could sure play and run great. Size should not be the only weeding out selection process is what I am saying. Look at my equipment as well as others who are not huge. They still played. They still got up all hours of the night to war. Why leave them out just because they are not leaderboard? I don't have to come back later as I am here now. This is an open forumn and I get to speak my font. Like it or not. This is not my battle with you, but the devs. Where are they in this discussion?

19. No one in the top 10 leaderboard in ASW?