Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. I disagree I think tactically you could xstsl once trying to get the other side to Xstal

But since ko means so much - it makes more since to xatal late

Basically wars will look boring til last hour. Until last hr, ppl will skim hopin to gang ko one person at a time but at the last hr - you will see ko-S, multiple Xstal runs and ppl tryin their sko for their lives.

2. Hmm. 6 hour war. What would be the better tactical decision, going PS or hansel? Assuming 100% activity.

3. Anyone could participate in S6. Only those who put in the most effort can participate in ASW. This is why the rewards are better.

4. Grizzy gripes on about all things war.
    Ignore him.

ASW has always been the top 10k with ppl playing the game for LB rank before all the eb's and events were in todays form.
    It is a tradition that recognizes all those from back then til now in an annual war. Winning 3-6hr wars is not easy and never has been. Back when i 1st made top 10k for ASW 3 it was 3-8hr wars in a 36hr time period. That was 1 heckuva grind i tellya and nothing like todays 1hr EE wars.

ASW should remain special and unique.

GL to all ASW participantsī€

5. Ally hires locked from outside during asw, does anyone know?

6. You'll be inactive again no doubt.

7. Yes should be its just a ee.

8. It takes 18 hours of effort lol

9. Lets see this effort or is this more cheap talk?
    Its Indi btw the only format u support.
    Walk the walk talk the talk....

Back it up n Cya in ASW GL

10. I'm doing it but it still takes minimal effort lol where have I said I wouldn't do it?

11. Thx
    well seriously though GL and Enjoy

12. No Support

I don't have the time to war due to RL conflicts however. I don't like the selection process. Strongest 1,600? Why? The strongest does not mean the best. Also if it is the all stars, why are the top clans that did amazing in s6 not allowed to have the option to bring their squad with them and stay as their own clan? The wining clans of s6 are without a doubt the all stars of 2016 are they not?

Just a thought.. Good Luck to all!

13. Agree fully. I never get to ASW but that doesn't mean I dont know how to war....

14. It's such nonsense that only top 10,000 players are eligible. Serious historic flaw of this game

15. Couldn't they use the season wars to whittle down to a set number. Something like all players who earn 25 tokens or more are eligible and must cast to make the next round. Then the next round all those who make 25 tokens etc. That way clans change as people don't make the cut. Those who recruit and work together move on......just a thought

16. Reasoning is simple. You both stand no chance against me in an action, let alone against the top of the pile, i.e, the LB or the BC.
    I am 5407 on leaderboard as of last update.
    Sure, they'll let you in. Then you will cry about being smashed to smithereens by top roster lol.
    Then you'd ask for dtw and dts to be implemented, resulting in a crap experience for everyone.
    Grow your stats and then come in and get smashed still, but not as badly.

17. Would be redundant. Season was Lowland wars.
    All star wars have always used the full build and should continue to.
    What happened in LL is invalid to put into here.

18. I never stated to use this past season as the base. I said to use a season then select from there whoever makes a set number of trinkets to cast.....then only those can move forward. You cannot use a season that has past already....players enter into a season so they can play through to the next bracket.

19. Growth is subjective. I don't spend money on this game unless I am throwing a few seals for clan mates when I show them I appreciate them. In a war, if the rosters are matched fair, then small accts play alongside large accounts like in indies. Rosters that were always built lopsided with full SH, or LB, or even all PS accounts have always been an issue that we debate. I still don't see your opinion that I would be crushed...if in war you only focused on me. And if the rosters are built fairly, then you sir or ma'am would be crushed by my team while you wasted troops/spies on me. As long as I get the trinket at the end, I have no problem being your target. That is a true champion who deserves the title ASW. The strongest accounts that they only allow in ASW now should really be called gladiators, not champions

20. I don't spend much on this game either, yet I'm on LB.
    You miss the entire point.
    Top 10k, albeit with a huge gap between their cs with the new lands, stand a chance to hit across the entire roster. On the other hand, your stats are not even in range of many of us outside the war. The SH rosters that you speak of were stacked with BFA, something I see you lacking in.
    Why should you be allowed in an event that many of us wait years to have shot at? Just because you know how to war? They're are people smaller than you who are better. You don't see them crying over here.
    Suck it up and get on the overall like we all did and try next year.

You don't see anyone make it to the 'all star' team in the NBA or any other sport, do you? Only the top.
    We have no other way to determine who the stronger players are in this game, other than that overall and allies leaderboard. Get on it and then talk.