A Dev joining other clans?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 22, 2016.

1. One of those clans to visit should be an osw clan, currently in war. To insure diversified experience and knowledge

A lot has been done for pve Kaw but not much to improve game for osw junkies. Though hidden owner update was great, so thank you. There's a lot of things to improve for pvp, if you spend some time in osw cc you will probably have few ideas.

Who knows, maybe you'll enjoy osw and decide to start one after you grow your stats lol

2. InB4DevsBanHalfOfKawForBreakingTOU

3. Join weak clans to get them attention and help them grow!

5. If you are genuine about wanting to do this I don't see why clans wouldn't be willing to have you visit. It may help make people feel you are actually taking an interest, it might also be a good way to get to know players that perhaps don't use forums so much.

6. Great idea. Lots of ppl are cool, it's always the unhappy that are the most vocal in public, the cool ppl are in cc. Obviously your a real person with a personal account, it just doesn't feel like it with your dev account sitting in a flop clan. Lol.
    (Also if you start pvping I wouldn't cry if you sent some hits my way)

7. Great idea.

One of the best ways to learn is to actually be involved and interact with your player base. As Cheese said, there are plenty of players who don't read or comment on forums. It can be a fantastic opportunity to gauge their opinion also.

I'd like to suggest you visit several different clans. Take the time to visit OSW/PvP oriented clans, EE clans and different sized eb clans (from LB right down to starter clans). It should give you the chance to get a well rounded observation of the way clans work.

This should be handy in case you have any more clan updates in the works as you'll have a better grasp of what is and isn't functional. As well as getting information straight from clan owners etc. on aspects that need fixing.

I would encourage you to continue to use your own private account also as you will receive different insight from being 'anonymous'. I suspect you may receive some negativity in some clans however don't let that discourage you. It will take time to mend the relationship between players and the ATA staff. This is a step in the right direction to do so.

I hope to continue to see such interaction from ATA. However I hope that when visiting clans you don't selectively exclude some types i.e. only visiting LB clans or not visiting any OSW oriented clans.

8. I'm not sure this is such a good idea. A small guy like you might bite someone.

:eek:rigin()/pre12/fa1e/th/pre/f/2011/147/4/5/charlie_bit_me_by_sublimegirl209-d3hdq8p.jpg" style="max-width: 100%;" />

9. when sky isnt gang gang gang

10. Full support.

Although i do have one question. People tend to bypass the filter in cc, seeing as its not patrolled by the moderators. This isnt new its been happening since the game started, will you enforce the ToU when visiting said clans by silencing those that do bypass in cc?

11. They made a mute button for a reason ^

12. I like the idea of this tbh, you can finally get a feel for the community :lol:

13. You're a noob. There's already undercover devs in game.

14. Mountain Dew it

15. Just spy on clans with your alt. Unless your goal is to increase the dev team's popularity, I don't see the point of this tour since you can do it without being harassed or people not being sincere with you just because you're a dev.
    I truly appreciate your presence on forums. Maybe chat a bit on the wcs? 20-30 minutes every weekend or something. This way you'll reach more players, and they'll have to respect ToU to voice their opinions/concerns/feedback.

16. U can join here we help peeps with there builds most of our members are 3yr exp

17. You're welcome. And regrettably, it was mostly me and my alt. As most in my clan were too large to run bars on you.

Your Tour De Kaw idea sounds nice, you're welcome to visit here<3 *Moonface*

18. I think its a good idea but the Dev red may indeed skew some folks input though. But however you do it,make sure you run the "if you can hit,you can sit," clans too just to find out how frustrating it can be for a smaller player to join a higher tier clan. A lot of smaller players go that route cause they're sick to death of a steady diet of pig & calimari.

19. This is why nobody loves you