Game Designer AMA Part 2 (The Answers to Friday’s Questions)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 18, 2016.

1. After waiting a whole year. A year man. I can wait a week for the new eb. Just a week mind you . A year man, a year Christ Caravaggio manged to knock up the flagellation of Christ and the crown with thorns in that time

But thanks for the answers and the feedback Charlie

2. There is no reason to post anymore on here. He won't respond or acknowledge us.

3. I posted an idea regarding xstsl usage in asw on page 5 of dev's asw thread

Basically I said that most likely ppl will hold xstals til last hour of war. I think there should b a way to spice up asw. Instead of allowing ppl to use all 6 xstals in last hour of war, limit Xstal usage to 1 Xstal per 1 hour of war or 2 xstals per 2 hours of war

This will
    - reward ppl for being active majority of war
    - force ppl to implement new strategy
    - also make all 6 hours of war important and not the last hour

Devs pm me and said they would look into this idea but I haven't heard back from them.

Maybe too late to implement this idea for upcoming asw, but any thoughts on this idea from devs?

4. Also equips - they are getting cluttered

Too many - any way of combining equip so we have less of them

Dun have to combine stats - Mayb when you combine them...u get the higher stat between them?

Example
    Equip 1 - 120m attk, 30m def, 100m spy attk, 50m spy def
    Equip 2 - 30m attk, 80m def, 40m spy attk, 30m spy def
    Equip 3 - 60m attk, 90m def, 60m spy attk and 100m spy def

Combined new equip - 120m attk, 90m def, 100m spy attk, 100 spy def

5. Pvp blitz used to be something i took part in every event because it was almost necessary to do to reach top tier. Pvp clans had to open because PvP blitz was needed for event.

However now you can get by without pvp blitz extremely easy. Don't have any ideas on how to fix this but would like for you to be aware about it.

I do believe there are a few quick fixes that can be made so that the next pvp event can be more successful. I want to take part but the effort to reward exchange just isnt their when i look at the prizes.

Better rewards always help incentive! Maybe add an event box or three in between the tiers and some horns. Horns can feed my alts 200-500b so im always interested in those .

6. Would very much like to have that conversation, can this be arranged?

7. You still did not answer the most important question of all...will we be seeing spy quests in kaw??

8. Lol spy quests are definitely not even close to being the most important thing on the list. Quests in general are an outdated concept with the release of ebs and are pretty much there for free xtals and nobs.

9. Bugger the spy quests
    Spy builds get enough as it

Look after us minority builds before we become extinct

10. No ones forcing you stick with that build, I changed from an attack build to hansel long ago. I realized that wait a minute I could do that

11. So you're proving his point... Atk builds are going instinct which creates an inbalance in the game. So devs should focus on providing atk builds wih something so that 90% of kaw isnt spy

12. Hansels r yum yums in PvP

13. Hey are you guys working on another game that is similar Kaw? If not, get on it :p

14. Welcome and thank you Charlie for answering the questions you did! It is encouraging to hear that ideas are on the table, and some of the issues like the rebalancing of last event drops are being worked on!

15. Trying hard to dislike Charlie but Charlie actually answers talks to some players who go to his wall.

He's a good step up to what we have had in the past.

17. Support this one.

18. Enjoyed the read, thank you Charlie and all for asking good questions.

We all understand that this is a business and as such needs to make money but like all businesses including my own, the business needs to keep evolving to adapt to the current needs of its client.

As a person that has played for almost 6yrs, it is the community that keeps us all here Amd when that fails, it's the excitement of the game.

It's good to see something being done with T he excitement of the game as it has been very bland this last 12 months till the events started and the rewards increased to make the effort worth it. Getting the 15k level is a good reward now, where u had to get top 100 before that to be worth it so well done.

PVP was something I enjoyed as the rewards were worth it but this area has fallen behind. It's not worth it unless top 100 and we all don't have time for that always. So I hardly do it now. Suggest you increase the silver bars and golden cruxes to the 50 level so people push for 50 like the current guys do for top 100.

Love the clan loyalty of 1,000,000% bonus after 1 month 

Thanks and keep us informed, that's what we want, information and commitment to that information and if something does go wrong that you continue to keep us informed. Cheers.

19. For rank 10,001-20,000 it could be called the minor league allstar wars

Clan loyalty either you have it or you don't.

20. Why not release the new SVERUGANTI eb to check out any bugs before the start of the next event