Season 6: In Loving Memory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rissa, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Was a great pleasure warring with u guys, thnx Berm and Master for recruiting this leaky boi

2. Congrats ODM, can't say it was fun warring against you. But was always amazing too see the wins you guys racked up as a team. Was a honor

-Pug

3. Spelling error #9 smk

4. Smh* smh

5. Congrats guys! Wish I could've found a high tier/serious s6 clan

6. #sylmuda

7. Not sure who you guys were dedicated to, but he has some amazing friends!

My clan was matched up against you guys twice, we lost both times, almost won the second time. But it was fun! Glad to have warred against you all!

8. Grats on a very well played season.

Was always a fun challenge to compete against ODM and was 1-3 overall. Also thx for providing your overall stats. 35 war clans u faced in war and 35 clans u met head on.



9. Congratulations, Oderint Dum Metuant!!!! :) .

10. Good Cause. Support to you guys. Good season effort

11. Couldn't of asked for a better place to war this season, a huge thank you to our WC's Berm and Mint. Great job ODM and I am certainly looking forward to the next time we get to war side by side.

#RiverSquad

12. Nice stats. Almost half your wins were against second rate clans. Still a good win %.

13. Nice recs against you. Fun warring against you guys I guess

14. Nice;)keep it up rissa sis, i didnt know its u.. Lol , ;p my pleasure warring with u or against u, you are great as always, im not into forum actually .. And this catched my attention, and it was great that it was u, ;) takecare sis

-foxy

15. Only one player being #1 would be a bigger tribute than nine players becomin (2-10)th dont u think :)

16. 