Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Lmao at the timing there.

Great to hear devs - this is the first ASW I can participate in and I'm looking forward to it!

2. The times are fine. One of the things I applaud the devs for actually. It caters to all time zones as fairly as possible. While not ideal for anyone, it gives the eastern hemisphere a feasible chance at ASW as well. Not all of us are on Cali time bro.

3. I would likely be the smallest player if I joined.

Also, just like last time, you apes scheduled when I work.

Not everyone is free on weekends. How about adding some variety? I haven't been able to do a pvp event since you started making them weekend only. 

4. Because the "apes" should work around YOUR schedule of course. Can you get any more self-indulgent? Again, the schedule couldn't be more fair to all people in all time zones because more people than not can make weekends work for them. I have to take some time off too if I am going to make this work, but such is life. ASW is my favorite yearly event and I wouldn't miss it.

5. So excited for my ninth asw!
    [​IMG]

6. Hia devs , you should please make little stars for loser of finals and big stars for winners , similar to first year , so that getting so far won't be so bad if you at least get some little stars

7. There been eq rewards for ASW before y not now too. This is a good n very time taking war n it happen once a year. Only banner for reward u kidding me.

It should be better rewards for gold,silver n bronze !!!
    This should be the best war eq all time!!!

8. Lmfao! Of course it's the same weekend I take my annual vacation. Oh well .

9. I do agree there should be better rewards for a yearly event for the strongest players in kaw. Whether or not they are all great fighters isn't what this event is about.

Personally I think rewards should be as follows:-

3 Rounds
    Summer 2016 ASW Champion Banner
    (+3.5% / +3.5% / +3.5% / +3.5%)
    1000 Mith
    ASW World Chat Effect
    ASW Forum Title
    Summer ASW Gold Achievement

2 Rounds
    Summer 2016 ASW Runner-up Banner
    (+3% / +3% / +3% / +3%)
    750 Mith
    Summer ASW Silver Achievement

1 Round
    Summer 2016 ASW Warrior Banner
    (+2.5% / +2.5% / +2.5% / +2.5%)
    500 Mith
    Summer ASW Bronze Achievement

All Participants
    Summer ASW Participant Achievement

The whole point of the rewards I laid out are that this isn't about the gold but about strength and % bonuses and mith promote both of these well. Perhaps a piece of equipment could be added however honestly I feel like the banner is enough especially when you consider that equipment becomes obsolete rather quickly anyway so the equipment would need to be made too overpowered to make it useful for a decent amount of time.

10. For the record, ll war season was about the stupidest idea IMO... Only like 6-8 clans participated with hundreds of clans out there. LL wars no support??yeah I'm hating.

11. Random war ? hard work for trackers. better no track at all. gl all trackers

12. Too lazy to read the whole thread Hansel or PS build for ASW

13. Nice, glad you didnt change format to ll, roll on my first ASW 

14. I'll be signing up this year

15. For the record who cares...
    Hundreds is BS Jr...
    Lay off the Koolaid

16. I am not him and I haven't been able to war for 7 months because of the time slots. That doesn't make us selfish. Just that our lives at that scheduled time are chaotic. Why can we not ask for some deviation in the schedule. Not every kawer can accommodate the current schedule yet is continues to remain

I understand that this may be the best time slots, but it shouldnt be the ONLY timeslots. 1 or 2 adjusted per week is all we ask.

17. I'm interested to see those top 100 lb who will participate and who won't

18. Don't know if this been answered or not ...but will our edge renew during asw??

19. More than a week notice would have been nice to rearrange things at work. Now will watch from sidelines again

20. A more notice would have been nice for the ASW. GRUNT KISS MY ASW RING. it's the badge you do the asw for. Nothing else matters