Thanks for the Good Times

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Snoopy, Jul 18, 2016.

1. You may be gone but won't be forgotten dear friend, I must say you're one of the best I know in this game and a great friend all the same. I wish you the best in life and happiness.

You ever come back around at anytime hit me up bro cause it won't be the same without you.

2. Have a nice day.

3. Farewell snoopy sad to see such a great player leave. I hope everything goes well for you outside of kaw because you're such a great person.

4. He really only needs a valium and a lie down and he'd be good to go to start fresh in my opinion.

5. It's sad to see you leaving, Snoopy. I've always enjoyed reading your posts here in forums, you'll will be missed. I want to wish you the best of luck further in real life! :)

6. I do. Sadly no one cares about the fact that I care, therefore I may as well not have commented that I do.

7. Skinny is right .I too have left kaw about 5 times in the past few months only to return .You were the backbone of forums .Your forum trivia was really fun and you kept us on our toes with your jokes or remarks even though annoying most of the time haha.

8. Thank you all for your good wishes. I will have kaw for a a few more hours so if you'd like my 3rd party stuff shoot me a pm.

:) thanks!

9. Woodstock is devastated Dude!! And I feel remorse as well,having taken down your wall post to me. Regardless,best of luck in RL and will certainly miss your lively banter in forums.To quote Queen,"Another One Bites The Dust".

Sad times are plaguing the kingdoms!!

10. love ya dr Snoopy!! Imma still spam you on line when I need some medical advice haha.

Take care dad, we can spank each other (although we all know I'm the innocent one here) 

{ funny how we met each other on here and now saying goodbye in forums too lol. Illuminati confirmed! }

11. Poor snoopy. Someone should have warned him that iG is where accounts go to die 

12. Goodbye daughter ily I will miss u

13. Lmaolmaolmaolmao