ASW Bets

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Cobra, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Quick idea: We should incorporate some sort of betting system into the ASW... Kinda like we did for Nomad Wars, where you bought an item for who you thought would win. It could be like a mini event and everyone would have the same chance at winning because it doesn't require time or money, just luck really, and we would get rewards for completing it.

2. I thought the choice was assigned to you in those event "bets".. As opposed to you choosing an actual side???

Cos, you know, I'm not a gambling addict or anything.. But there is a big difference if you can choose which side..

3. Can we place a bet on frog?

4. You mean the nomad event with the wars? I'm totally for this.

How would it work? Are we given a few tokens or something everyday we log on during asw then place our bets 2 hours or so before ASW starts?

5. I would love to see this implemented because it was great fun last time. My only issue with the last event was it was based on drops. Can we not have it where people bet gold and they get a share of all the gold from the bets made on losing teams. Would definitely get people more interested.

6. I'll put a seal on Team Valour.

7. I bet 1t on frog team.