Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. ASW rewards r for the winners.
    Its not T-Ball. Winning counts not losing.
    Why should ASW be another vanilla event and be tied to other events is unacceptable.

I was in ASW 3 with 3-8hr wars.
    ASW 4 brain fart and forgot to leave clan.
    Side effect in 4 i lost my EE 5 when i could not renew before ASW ended
    Asw 5 with 3-6hr wars.
    Lost both times in the finals but that said the fun was worth it but the burnout that ensued was real. I would do it again still

GL to ALL in ASW 6

3. Ok i counter that with what similarily happens in all wars already. Winners/Losers both can win back xtals to say a max of 3 for winners & 2 for losers. A ratio of 1/2 Ctals used by winners and 1/3 used by losers to be applied.

Encourage activity or those who r not active or participating fully will not be up for xtal rebates.

4. U r almost 50mcs far from top 10k lol

5. I scroll through these comments seeing some suggesting 6 hour wars are too rigorous....

It's amusing, especially when kaw was founded upon longer and bigger participants in system wars. It's a shame the current developer team doesn't factor in more longer wars such as these throughout the year. This is the most challenging event kaw has to offer, it better be long and rewards worth it for ALL.

Feedback to you Grant noob:

Make these fun and include better rewards for those who aren't only first place in the tournament. This event only comes around once a year and it's a taxing time for everyone.

Also, I hope you prepare your servers for this huge sign up. Last year it was a terrible start.

I know you'll see this. Everyone will agree.

6. Made a suggestion regarding Xstal usage on page 5

7. 6 hours too long? People are doing 12 hour wars here on the 1v1 thing for little to no reward

8. Wait does that mean if top 1600 all of em opt in for this then even 1601 ranked will not be matches thats not gud :'(

9. Can we make all war times same the 3 days Ina row ? Sometime inbetween 10am-2pm PDT start time daily would be more appropriate for us I'm sure , instead of missing half war every war or what not all wars should start at 12-2ish and end at 8-10ish , would benefit a lot more then you have it currently structured

10. That won't happen. There won't even be 1600 people opt in out of the top 10k they should extend it to 15-20k tbh.

11. Kaw is about 500 to 1k players with all their alts.

and some semi inactives plus tons of dead accounts

so all star war can be called all kawies war but no alts

12. That's not true . There's 10k plus monthly users why would they make a event they can't easily fill?

13. If so then lemme prepare for it too :p

14. asw didnt fill lol

15. ASW2015 matchup crash imho was a mixture of too few warriors of top 10k opting in, some deep pocket accounts forgetting to opt in, and clans being not balanced.
    Announcement was for up to 200 players, like this year. I don't remember exact numbers, but we started with about 130 to 135 participants maybe.
    So after few minutes first round's matchup was restarted. Please make sure it is addressed in advance this year, ATA.

16. 1st off barcode is clueless.
    2nd ASW 5 had approx 1300/1600 warriors
    3rd ASW 4 about 1400/1600
    4th ASW 3 was FULL

LB ranks only top 10k & sets the ASW bar

17. Why join when kaw know who going to win. They all ways help out the top player that spent the most cash. Piz take my word for it. Or Spain six years doing your research just like me

18. How most of you look during EE :lol:

19. Overall rank is not, nor has it ever been an indicator of who is and is not a noob. There are plenty of large accounts that barely know what they are doing and plenty of small accounts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the game. Previous ASW are more than enough of proof to that.

20. U mean small players has wealth of knowlegde and experience in wars ok its fine but why dont they have a basic wealth of knowledge that they should grow too lol :p