Summer 2016 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Absolutely not.

2. Is their a sheep team i would like to be in that one

3. All STAR Wars are called exactly that because only those big enough to rank in the overall lb can participate

They aren't called the All noob wars for any old idiot to participate

4. Hope you die horribly.

Thank me for saying dis cuz I got a ban just4u<3

5. I'm sure many who participated in last asw will try to use tactic used by the winning clan and hold all 6 xstals til the end - it was fun seeing this last year. But seeing it employed by all clans this year can make this boring

I feel that devs should change up rules - to add spice to asw

How about u get 6 xstals but are allowed to use 1 Xstal per hour of war - if ur ppl in ur clan dun use it, they lose it.

Plus it penalizes you for missing 1/2 of war. If I show up at 3 hour point then I have xstals still for 3-2 hour countdown, 2-1 hour countdown and 1-end of war, but I lost 3/6 xstals for showin up late. Plus plus it penalizes you if u think u can show up last 10 min of war and try to burn all 6 xstals

I think this will make strategy really important and make asw fun for those lucky enough to participate

Other options that can work are
    - 2 xstals limit per 2 hours of war
    - or 3 xstals limit for 1st half and 3 for 2nd half of war

6. Support. Waiting to last hour for all xtals dulls the fun of ASW in my opinion.

7. Yea :roll: support this too

8. Winner should Get equip reward n Silver n bronze should get some rewards too..

9. I prefer the 1 xstsl per hour of war - this method req the use of a good strategy compared to the other 2 and rewards those active for most of war granted being active for 6 hours straight is unlikely

Palatable is the 2 xstals every 2 hours - it's a compromise between 1 Xstal per hour and the 3 Xstal per half plans

Not a big fan of 3 xstals for each half of war - cuz then u basically see ppl holding xstals toward end of each half of war. But it would at least make ppl think twice of coming in last 10 min to war

10. The 21th huh? 21TH? Rily m8?

11. What's the deal with buying allies? Does that lock once were in clan? Or before every war? Or not at all?

12. After the debacle that is season 6 who really cares about asw

13. Hey rogue why u gotta b a Debbie downer

Is s6 a debacle - possibly I dunno cuz I didn't do it. I just remember hating s5 and being miserable in s4. At least I will say that devs aren't doin the same poop - they tryin to mix it up.

Anyways. I'm retired from wars - I could care less about asw. I'm not even goin to do asw.

The suggestions here are for ppl who want a great asw experience

14. This will be my first all star war that i'm able to partake in. Very excited and glad it's happeningī€ˇ?

15. this should be a blast!

16. Will the ASW be lowland wars only?

17. Probably

18. Hey,

All Star Wars will not be lowland only. As it requires players to be within the top 10,000 as a requirement, All Star Wars will allow these players to combat each other using full builds and 100% strengths!

There will be another post next week that will provide even more details.

19. Lmao. ASW as lowland wars.
    Are you kidding us?

Looking forward to fighting alongside and against a cool bunch of great warriors again.

Kick it...

20. We want better rewards for a whole 3 day set of 6 hour wars. Banners just for the winners? We get better rewards just getting 15k in an easy event