League of Extraordinary Veterans

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by H3LL0GO0DBY3CYA, Jul 14, 2016.

1. League Of Extraordinary Veterans
    Welcome. We (LoEV) are starting a b2b HTE/ZTA clan. During the week, HTE will be on. During the weekends, ZTA will be on.
    So if you are willing and have some circles or seals that you want to use. Come on down to League Of Extraordinary Veterans to have some fun and grow a little.
    For all BC players. We would love to have u. I know you guys could be making trillions per day at LoEV and then putting them into allies til when new lands come out.
    Clan Passes/Rules are as follows
    ZTA:
    50 circles = 12 hr pass
    100 circles = 2 day pass
    If no one wants to use 50 or 100 circles. It is 4 circles per EB for everyone
    Battle cry = 12 hr pass
    HTE:
    4 day pass = items closed
    5 day pass = items FFA
    6 day pass = Sealer + Admin

If you have any questions or are interested in joining. Pls pm me or wall me.

2. LOEV is an amazing clan, highly reccomend them.

My respects.

3. Count me in on the weekends

4. Not many hte going on
    No support

5. Greedy admins at this clan. Offering the best stay for excluding everyone from items but the admins.

6. I can see where you're coming from but at the same time that is not an in common rule or process in many hte clans. So too bash this starting up one seems kinda pointless and rude if you don't like it don't go there. That simple.

7. That might've been before. But it doesn't happen now. U have seal. U choose what pass and items u want.

8. Today's special: closed items on HTE = 6 day pass

9. We are far from greed , as any one who as been in the clan would know

10. Bond has been kicked from all of my clans. He gets to own it because he leeches away. Caught him over 10 times leeching. Typical bond.

11. Then yah 10 clan members that leech like bond leave support.

12. Nice all that he cares about is base complete guys to feed him gold

13. You could've made it League of Veteran Extraordinaires, and make have the acronym a real word, LOVE. For that reason, I dislike this clan.

14. Clan is dead....lock would be best idea