-1 v 1 Wars, weekly Seal awarded-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Jul 13, 2016.

1. -rugrat- (18 mil cs) has excellent bfe so could Be a good match for a bigger opponent with less bfe if anyone interested challenge him.
    Keep in mind if you take gear off to get an easy match then put it back on you will be DQed and opponent will get win

2. Rules updated, if you use outside help and i get proof you will be DQed

3. ------Tomorrows match ----------
    I_Leave_Hickeys vs Derionicle_Inumbro

-Stipulations-
    Hickey has graciously agreed to drop some bfe to even it up

4. Lol I'm small stats nut's nowadays.

5. Sign me up, I'm roughly 20mcs

6. Good luck with a matchup bro, people your size cant be bothered to leave HTE for 12 hours lol

Maybe you can agree to take gear off and fight a smaller guy lol

7. Yay vanessa you came!!!!

8. Alright thanks, I'm pretty new and was wondering if anyone my size would stop bye.
    Edit: Although it does seem you'd be much more experienced than me lol.

9. 20 mins till rumble time!!! We will crown our first champion in 12 hours, im excited. He will remain champ till someone Gets more wins. View our cp layout

10. The closest person I am in size that had already signed up is hicky, sign me up anyways and find me a match lmao

Fair warning: I'm not as active as I use to be

11. Added, ty much. Hopefully as more people get interested there will be more matchup options

12. Activity will be key in these as its 12 hours. So dont think you cant defeat someone stronger, if you can out last em you can out plunder them

13. *sigh* I miss Indy wars and being able to use my build. Sign me up!!

31.6mcs and a good match for Derionicle_Inumbro.

Although beware the hidden bfa. Rugrat is frequently in my bracket :)

Edit: I'll take on Hickeys too.

14. Added ty, nothing like sticking two warriors in a locked cage for 12 hours and seeing who crawls out at the end. (insert evil laugh) :)

And ty for the tip, ya there will be some surprises im sure, it will take some tweaking, ill do my best to make em even as possible

15. If any experienced, dedicated, honest players would like to start an arena 3 and 4 so we can do two matches at once it would be helpful. Message me, youd need two alts and be familiar with starting these type of wars

Id like this to be an active community type thing, i dont need to be the sole manager of it, happy to share it.

16. Our current competitor's have called a mutual cf till tomorrow, now thats sportsmanship

17. Woop woop ;) can't wait for tomorrow's war

18. The sand of the arena shall be stained red from blood spilt !!! Mwahahaha :)

19. ---New Rule---

If you have atleast one win and lose the weekly challenge for the seal due to me not being able to find you a matchup, then your win or wins will carry over to the next week.

This way someone with one win for instance dosnt lose the challenge just bc someone else got a matchup and got their second win, your win will carry over to next weeks tally so it will give you a headstart on winning the next seal. Ty

View cp, all wins will be listed there, all time wins and current week wins

20. Sounds like fun :) if there's anyone else my size, why not? I'm in!