✯Who's the Greatest Rapper in the World?✯

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Scrapster, May 31, 2016.

1. 2PEC ShackileShukaour!

2. Static, duhhhh

3. U can blow me too. 

4. And go to hell with your troll self. Like common sense says ima come pyb now and pyb on the corner of stealth and methful

6. Dont listen to much rap but out of what i do hear and listen to — here's my opinion on over/under-rated:

Underrated: J Cole, Logic, and Big Sean
    Overrated: Future and Drake

7. J Cole and logic both get insane amounts of praise so not underrated, big Sean gets praise too so same for him.

8. If anything J Cole and logic are slightly overrated. Saying J Cole is underrated is like saying Eminem or tupac are underrated.

True underrated rappers are the likes of Immortal Technique, Joe Budden, Royce Da 5'9, AZ, proof, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, MF Doom, Lloyd banks, Mos Def etc

9. Iunno if it's been said yet but,

King Los.

For those who don't know him, check him out. He's insane on freestyle, and can go way to long. There's a 10+ min video and they actually stop him.

But check out his freestyles, he's my favorite.

10. My mums a good rapper. I thought she did a fantastic job with my Christmas presents!

11. Too bad he got shot up by Orlando Anderson and the south side crips... puff daddy put a contract on him.

Screw p diddy for that I hope he gets shot to death one day too

12. woah u is using vulgar words :( :(

13. Nate schultz 1994

14. This guy is nasty....

15. But who, do you think, is the greatest rapper of all time?

Eminem

Who do you think the best current rapper is?

Eminem

What do you think is the greatest rap album of all time?

Curtain call or relapse

Who do you think is the most underrated rapper?

Da Royce 5'9

Who do you think is the most overrated rapper?

Tupac/ 50cent

Who do you think is the most influential rapper?

Ice cube/ Dre

Who do you think is the greatest rap group?

NWA

16. Curtain call doesn't count, that's a greatest hits album. Relapse isn't even in the top 3 Eminem albums nevermind the best album ever.

17. Current best rapper is Eminem? I swear none of you pay attention to Hip Hop today, As a lyricist he is better then most today. But as a rapper??? Hell no! He is not doing more then Drake or Kendrick or Jcole, just saying facts, Rick Ross is doing more then Eminem right now

18. Once his new album drops the only 2 on that list that could possibly still contend with him for best current rapper is Kendrick and J Cole