Cycle of Flame Returns for July Weekends

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Sweet. I'm good with this.

2. ATA must have another new game idea on the drawing board needing development funds. Shame they refuse to use the money generated from KAW on making the game better.

3. :lol: they couldn't even use the funds from this game to make smash properly.

4. *Cough*perfect drift*cough*

5. Is it because July burns like hell? Much like shown in the art work of ZTA!?!?!?

6. Add a new ring already -.- or I'm literally ginna stop opening 100s of useless icons

7. Event rings are starting to beat the ZTA ring anyway so why would people want to max it anymore. Another level would make it worthwhile honestly.

8. Let's see how far they get with their profits when there are no players left.

Spending options are not the point. Everyone recognises the game needs money to run. Honestly, does anyone actually read replies anymore or do they just say the first thing that comes to mind?

The problem is the only things ATA seems to know how to do is roll out copy and paste events. We are in the middle of Season 6 and they can't even last one month without having an event or running ZTA. They can't even allow a war season to run uninterrupted for one month. The problem is with all the money they seem to be trying to make, not much seems to be going back into the game.

Everybody knows ATA is a business. That isn't the point. The point is that this is all they're doing. It's always copy, paste, event and ZTA. Copy, paste, event and ZTA. Copy, paste, event and ZTA.

The recent update that changed the charge hand abilities was a good one. The best thing they've done in months. Those are the sort of updates KaW needs. Not these copy and pasted events and not the very slow introduction of making ZTA permanent.

So yes they are a business. They are a business with customers. With paying customers. They won't be getting much money without players though. If the devs are interested in the longevity of the game, in retaining their players and in getting new players; we need to see updates like clan roles, change in abilities to clan roles, season 6, PvP updates, diversity of events etc. Not ZTA. Not yet, anyway.

I don't doubt devs are making money. But I do believe they could be making more money by making improvements to the game and having that as their priority, rather than events and ZTA.

Perhaps before you assume that all players do is complain, you should recognise we're interested in trying to improve the game. If you're happy with the way it is, I take my hat off to you. But not all of us are satisfied with the devs actions. And it's completely within out right to say so.

I've said this before and I will say it again. The complaints aren't the problem. It's the lack of response and actions by the devs that is the problem. The moments the complaints stop, that is when the game will be dead. Because there'll be nothing left to complain about. And if I was the devs, and that happens soon, I'd be very concerned cause it means no one gives a crap anymore to bother commenting. They're not all complaints. Take a look around forums. Although the idea threads are dwindling, there are still plenty out there. You'll find most of us are interested in trying to find ways to improve KaW. The bitterness is the devs own doing.

I still have fun in KaW. However that isn't the devs doing. I have a fantastic clan with fantastic people. That's the only thing that keeps this game interesting.

I think KaW can still be around for a while yet if they switch their priorities to the longevity of the game. I just don't see that atm. It seems to be only about looking 1 week ahead. Rather than 1 month or 6 months ahead. Lots of great people still around on KaW. Devs have the time and the loyal players to turn it around.

9. Is it starting now?

10. Starts in 10 hours 40 mins roughly

11. Ok. Ty Kezzer

12. Support for every weekend