Season 6: Moles and Inactive list

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Filthy_Maggot, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -PeanutButtaJelly- Leave this thread.

2. I believe him when he said he wasn't a mole. But he wanted to be an ass about it so he gets to stay on the list.

3. Nighthawk inactive again... Lol the clan name is 50 shades of shy.

4. NotGalla - Leaked over 500 hits - Possible Mole S6 War #52 - Clan: Fight or Die - Fight or Die vs Battlegrounds ll

5. By the looks of it, 700+

6. Greetings. Just a piece of advice. When i made the damocles list in season 3 i took ss of every war reports and the inactives 0 action ss. This helped my case when people argued they werent. Also, the list i made was so people organizing wars could have a record of which wc warriors were trustworthy and which werent.

I like that this has picked up again. If you like got to the" best of" section and find the original thread for ideas

-happy kawing

7. Bunch of crybabies, war always has inactives and moles and traitors etc. Why knock someone for playing the game how they like it. Get over it and don't roster Them next time

8. 500 hits was an understatement and was just a rough guess because I warred on phone.

9. Lol. We can farm who we wanna. Why knock us for playing the Game how we like?

10. Greenraven-onthe-battlefield

11. I was on vacation. Will update list later.

12. This is just a hit list. If people want to debate theirselves I'll listen but I am a lot more of an ass than you are. Which is what they assume farmers to be.

Honestly I don't need a reason to hit people but most players do, so to support off system pvp I made this list. There is really no other reason for it. I'm not against moles, spammers, and inactives. It happens and it is a part of the game. I just want to create more off system actions in the game.

Though, again, if it is disputed I will look into it amd judge accordenly. Unless they are an ass about it, then they stay on the list.

13. Warfrost just wants to talk big because he thinks he is cool. Ignore him and play how you want.

14. /lock. I'm calling it a season and a game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.