wordwaster for mod

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by wordwaster, Jul 5, 2016.

1. {please note that this thread is for ata eyes only, common forum trash need not bother reading}

dear ata apes,

i would like to apply for the position of moderator. i know you have been waiting a long time for me to accept the position, and i think the time is right.

here are my conditions:

i don't care what your rules are, i'll moderate on my own terms. if you try telling me what to do, i will immediately resign in the most destructive way i can imagine. i'm not taking orders from you damn dirty apes.

how i will reign...err...moderate:

on helping new players - i'm too good for that. if i am in a good mood, i'll give them a canned response about joining a clan and reading the forums. this is the only instance where i will act in accordance with the ata mod handbook.

on trolling - funny or original trolls will be completely ignored by me; no matter how offensive or vulgar. HOWEVER; any boring, unoriginal, or obvious trolls will receive an immediate forum ban.

on harrassment - if i like the person being harassed, even mild harassment will result in a ban/silence. if i like the person doing the harassing, i will simply pretend like i didn't notice.

on inappropriate for 9+ content - i will not act on anything less than x-rated content. grow up, nine year olds.

on bypasses - case by case basis. if the use of vulgarity is apropos, then its like...whatever it's fine, ya know? but if it is just low class cussing because the poster is too stupid to come up with a more "civilized" way to express their emotions or insult their enemies, then i will obviously ban/silence.

on using my position for my own personal benefit - yes.

on using my position to expand my social circle - no. the player base of kaw is awful. i don't want to be your friend. so stop. just stop.

on rp - no. seriously. don't follow me with this stuff. i will silence you. and i will keep silencing you until you get perm silenced. oh i can't silence over things said in pm? watch me. silently. because you will be silenced.

on cat warrior clans -

on being a shill for ata - sure no problem. everyone knows that i'm a team player. ha. no. **** you guys suck.

on inciting riots - let's start a riot. seriously. i have a stock pile of torches and pitchforks which are just sitting around going to waste. there hasn't been a good riot in kaw in ages. or maybe there has. idk. i'm inactive for long periods. idc. if it has been over a day, it is 23hrs past time for a riot.

on whether kaw is a dating app - hit me up for some fun chat, ladies.

on being green - no. i think i would prefer you brought back the position of forum mod and made me orange.

on the mod(s) i could, should, and will replace - please note, that i am more than capable of replacing at least 3-4 mods. i don't mean individually, i mean i could do the job better than 3-4 mods combined. this would make dev/mod meetings MUCH easier because there would be 5 less voices yapping away and asking questions. 5 because there is no way in the abyss that i would take time out of my day to listen to a bunch of flip tops go on and on about "making the forums a more "healthy and friendly environment". no. just no. healthy is the antithesis of fun.

1) eagle. because eagle.
    2)
    3)daphnia - soulless, morally ambiguous, likes nic cage.
    4)slayerbob - now this is just a guess. i'm not making any accusations here. but i'm prrrretty sure he is a fan of bob marley. ...if ya know what i mean.

on moose - ok. i'm going to come clean with you. i don't really want the mod position. all i really want is to take moose's spot as the second most destructive mod of all time. (#1 goes to the_silencer, ofc) i think i would be FAR better at disrupting kaw than he was. he was damn ungulate, for kawds sake.

[tl;dr? i warned you at the beginning not to read it, you random generic forum plebe}

#wordistheneworange

2. OMG PLS WE NEED HIM AS MOD!!!!

3. Support

4. #Yarmes4ReMod

6. No one likes you. Just go away

7. Me gusta! ME NO KNOWWWWW!

[​IMG]

8. On quoting the op on page 1 - 24hr forum ban.

On stealing my face palm guy - death

9. On haters - they gonna hate

10. If you flip the first W upside down and remove the R and waster, wordwaster becomes mod. If that's not enough evidence he should be a mod I don't know what is

11. Mods are only picked on a need basis. gL with ur application ;)

12. on the need for a new mod - there is one

on luck - luck is only needed by those who lack skill

on mind blowing revelations - #modmaster4mod

13. My name is Imitation-Cheese, and I approve this massage.

14. Do you get a company moped?

15. Now that you mention it, I could really go for a back massage.

16. I want a massage