Lucky Fortune Boxes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Like doing your taxes

2. Ata have your imei number and other info on your phone due to you installing kaw and the app has access to this data. Once you post your ign and it has ur fb information then this link on a person's device is no longer secret so they can onsell this data or have information that is very useful to others such as police l, stalkers etc. Fb has a list of where u live, social activities, where u work and what u are currently doing. This is so useful to advertisers and everyone else. So think before you give ur info on social media as most ppl dont have this locked down on fb.

3. Agreed

4. I think they should be event drops too. Btw good idea ;)

5. :eek: Better make Fortune cookies Devs...

give me give me give me.... yum yum yum..
    Quack Quack Quack...... :roll: Grant... where are you

6. LUCKY fortune box
    LUCKY fortune key...

Let me open up my LUCKY less-endowed k-zone wallet T_T

7. Can I please get a lucky fortune box with 10,000 event items. Only way I stand a chance of making 15,000 with you "fine tuning" drops!

8. Nice little bonus to throw in  devs

9. Soo true

10. Has anyone even gotten this so called lucky box?

11. They gave 3 away yesterday buddy

12. What's even in it

13. Is the social media thing the only way to get them or do they drop randomly from ebs too?

14. Read what it says community events so pretty much social media giveaways

15. Blast. My facebook account is blocked

16. Lol so do I have to download Twitter then? Because you aren't really giving any away on your Facebook anymore.

17. I havent even been opening the fugitive boxes so dont really care much about these

18. This.