New attack and defence pots

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AZ__BlUlBlBA-GlUIMlMlA__TEC, Jul 4, 2016.

1. With the growth in size of builds i feel it is time for new potions. This will combat kawflation and stop builds just hitting from pin. Last pots came out when max build went from 8m to 15m cs so feel this is due a revamp

2. Crap post..but im a lil inebriated lol

3. No support.

Ill only support if a leaderboard suggest this.

Which means Ill never support it.

So no support.

4. Lol. The last time the Devs came out with 100m and 50m pots. Holy hell.

5. They were promised last February. The game designers have clearly lost track. Amusing right?

6. No support

7. Support..

With 200-300mcs easily able to hit 50+mcs..

Devs should bring new pots..
    Atleast the player can retaliate and maybe overcome towers..

8. Support, so long as they're expensive. There are builds 3-4 times as big as mine, and with mith and pots I can't get one hit through.
    That shouldn't be possible because I know for a fact if they were at my level I'd have them crawling into their own arse holes to get away from me.
    Even if it costs a crazy amount of gold is like the opportunity to actually be able to do my thing. And maybe take out the ability for a 80m Cs or whatever build to hit my 16-17.

9. Personally I think we're due new pots although they shouldn't be too powerful. Someone 1/4 of the way to bc shouldn't be able to close that gap purely with pots and mith. We're due new mith stat spells too honestly.

10. Adonis MaCHiNE has already made a thread like this. I still support this idea

11. Rolls my eyes

12. The devs are too slow new pots are over due an a new epic battle

13. Support 100% I'd also like to see the cost of def pots raised, at least to the same as atk pots. It'd encourage offensive osws rather than a bunch of turtling wall warriors.

14. Maybe a pot based on percentage of your combined stats

15. Devs want to protect their money makers js..

16. No support. Buying and selling for wars will be even more annoying. 