The Noob-List(Biggest in Kaw)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Focke-Wulf-190D, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Hi Delta thankyou. PhartacusX for being the least known worm of all time ! That's probably cause Delta nailed it he is boreing !!

2. II-roni-II
    Confirmed. Types like a 6 year old.

The back stabbing is real.

3. Delta

Back stabber

4. Delta

British

5. Delta for having no origional insults. But what really gives him his stand out NOOB status is being a carbon copy of imitation cheese.At least have your own personality .instead you show how noob you are by being cheese's mirror image.

6. I've been playing for longer than Cheese.
    In any case, thanks, Cheese is a good forumer who I respect.

7. Everyone is a copy to u roni get over it

8. ^^ Yes that really looks like the writtings of a 6 year old .Do think of a new comeback .

9. Feel free to reply to my counter argument when you have thought of a sufficient insult.

10. llxXx_N3V3R_3NDING_ST0RY_xXxII = cheeses origional main account. Before he changed screennames and fake retired to hide from kotfe and joined Faith rev !!

11. Delta go big or go home .My inspiration is SkinnyMinny .Can't top that.

12. I've also been playing longer than that account.

13. Delta is a grammarnazi in 2016 so I think roni wins here

14. That is correct.
    I am a form of grammar and it is 2016.

15. There i fixed it I didn't know it was censored tbh

16. I apologise for not enjoying reading stuff from people who type like 6 year olds

17. It's ok I apologize on behalf of whoever shoved that stick to far up there that it knocked your brain so that u think that you're superior to anyone who doesn't take the time 2 type out every word or use perfect grammar on the forums of a tap tap game

18. DemonicAngel farms people for no reason