TOP 500/1000 prize tiers

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Digital_Dixie, Jul 4, 2016.

1. i dont mind the constant promos to grow my lands but i miss seeing the special banners or equip drop for top 1000 and top 500 players. those seem to have disappeared. but the top 10 prizes are just outrageous now. problem is only LB size can really touch those prizes for the most part. i used to spend ten bucks and make sure i hit a good prize tier. i say please devs bring back some of those 500/1000 prizes back! thx.

2. I think top 10 prizes are fairly reasonable for how much time/money they put into getting top 10

3. They once had top 5000 lol but I doubt that many people even play anymore

4. 1645 pelts isn't much but that's what I have an I'm ranked around 8400. So there's definitely more than 5000.

5. *the award for ruining the joke goes to*

6. Just backs up the idea that this is only a P2W app now

7. *the award for funniest joke goes to*

8. Cheers delta it took me ages to think of it

9. So happy to see your efforts being rewarded.

10. Guys think of pretty much any successful game that follows this free to play model. How many can you think of where the top players aren't those that spend? Without spending you can get decent tiers depending on your size of course. I managed to get top 100 for free myself before although I am BC. The main factor is activity and eb speed. If you are active and your clan is active too you can easily gain items. Sit in a fairly slow clan and you limit yourself.

11. The gap between last tier (15k) and top 100 is just too large. Ill support a top 500 & 1000, sure.

12. 6000 of the 8400 ahead of you are most likely alts ...so prob only 2400 active players

13. Kezzer, honestly I believe COC is a great example of a F2P game

14. Someone used an alt and got the least amount of event items and it ended up putting them at like 30k. Sure 10k are probably alts, but then that's still 30k active.

15. 30k accounts 27k alts

16. Isn't that how it's supposed to be? Show me any MMORPG in which you can get top 10LB without spending. Didn't think so. Money equals progress, just like how it is in RL.

I'm not sure why people expect ATA to operate as a charity. :roll:

I'm 17th on S6 and 21st on War V Lb. I've lost about 6xtals so far. Which I think is quite fair as far as KaW goes. I see a lot of non spenders in the top 100 war LB.

Most games are free to play. Just like KaW is.

Clash of clans is one of the most money oriented P2W games I've seen. The option to use gems is all over the place in every game based interaction.
    I'm a maxed out TH10 L146, took me 3.5 years of grinding and farming bases day in and out. Guess what? I quit due to how boring and P2W it was. 3.5 years of 15+ raids a day and I got a long way to go for Th11. The game is heavily skewed towards spenders especially once you hit the higher th levels.

17. Agreed supercell is actually very good at making games that use the P2W formula however that doesn't make a good game overall. They basically give you the option of having no life and working really hard for top tier stuff (once you're there it's fairly even between paying and not paying) or you have the option to pay a lot and progress at a very rapid rate.

ATA is overall very fair in how much of a boost paying players get over all their games. Activity is rewarded a lot whereas plenty of other apps make you wait stupid lengths of time to perform simple tasks.

18. True, that's something Supercell does very well. They manage to conceal the P2W aspect in their games at the start.
    In all their games you can get to 50% BC or game completion easily and this gets you hooked to the game. It's the later part of their games that require a lot of money or ages spent grinding.

It's a wonderful formula that ensure a high player retention rate.

19. The developers at clash are better looking
    Hot finish babes