Should the US Close its Borders?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Buffalo, Jun 15, 2016.

1. According to the DOJ, nonhispanic white males made up 32% of the prison population, while hispanics made up 22% (this is pure populations with no consideration of bias in charging or sentencing). As such, it appears that white males are the biggest threat. I wonder when Trump will get around to banning white males.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p13.pdf

2. But even by your numbers Hispanics still represent a disapportionately larger percentage in the US male prison population compared to others...

...when you sarcastically refer to "white" males I'm assuming your referring to "white" "AMERICAN" citizens so yeah there's prob gonna be some "white" American people locked up here. Just like I'm assuming there prob more Hispanics locked up in a Hispanic country then there are "white" American males.

But I guess the numbers are confusing since our jails are being overrun by all those "white" illegal Canadian immigrants.

3. Hispanics are more likely to get arrested anyways

4. Looks like someone gets pissed when shown they don't know what their talking about. While making up statistics and jumping at made up conspiracies, why don't you post some pictures of chemtrails too :)

5. And blacks are likely the ones to get killed, lol tell the police to stop the shoot to kill mentality. Considering those that died were unarmed, I just realized a lot of cops aren't professional here in America

6. Not pissed lol how could I be? Like I said even by your number you prove my point.

lol youre butthurt from inc...

...the numbers are there anyone capable of simple math can see it

iPhone

7. Theres easy 100million white males in the us. Theres like 30mil Hispanics or so. Having 22% percent of male hispanics vs `33'% white males making up the prison population... There are up to 8x as many white males( believing 15million male hispanics in us) in The Us, yet the % is a 11% gap?. HMMMMMMM

How are white males more dangerous than hispanics again? The more people you have in a race or population, the higher chance you have of wak jobs

8. Hmmm interesting, but what about 45%

9. The bias talk about is partially fictitious. You can look at these statistics laid out in a different demographic format. The information you are using is somewhat bias in how the data has been compiled.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fssc06st.pdf

This is 2006 example, it's shows the contrast in the method used. It also show a lot of the claimed bias in sentencing doesn't exist.

It's also show black females seem to sentenced lesser than all other demographics when gender consider.

Take a swing boy. Lol

This should also be considered. Bill Clinton deported more people in US history.

http://cis.org/ICE-Illegal-Immigrant-Deportations

It's clearly show the staggering amount of removals and returns. Some people like to say returns don't count, because it was voluntary. I beg to differ. At the time ICE was named the INS, the returns occurred after illegal aliens were apprehended by the enforcement agency. This was cost related mostly. It was cheaper than removing individuals in a mass scale.

In some cases the Clinton administration packed Mexican migrants in Boxcars to rail them back to Mexico. Kind of a after thought worth considering.

10. So, how come this Muslim shooter is not a representation of all Muslims, yet according to Obama and Hilary, he represents all gun owners?
    Put Trump in office, hopefully he can fix what Obama broke. Like our entire mental state

11. I use a 2013 report and current materials. You use a 2006 report and say my info is faulty? I guess the problem is, some people actually look to see what is being cited.

Sentence bias is a well know problem. The 2006 DOJ report does not address it, and certainly does not debunk it as you claim it does.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014241 ... 3789858002

I don't really know what President Bill Clinton's deportation rate has to do with the current bigoted attacks on racial and ethnic minorities, but the truth is you are misrepresent facts again regarding the deportations.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/12/ted-cr ... ortations/

Also, there is no support for your boxcar theories except on lunatic right wing blogs, who like to promote their revisionist history for the gullible and the dishonest who are willing to disseminate it.

I can't spend my time debunking every fantasy people create to justify their racist and bigoted fears and viewpoints. Instead of trying to use logic or reason, which will always fail, just be honest and admit to being a bigot. That way we can simply agree to disagree.

12. Rationalize it anyway you want. It's simple math. You're wrong period lol

...expect more inc. 

13. @KingCalm, I never claimed to be debunking anything. My words said partially fictitious. Which happens to be the truth. Equal sentencing was closer to being achieved before Obama entered office. That why I left the "old" data. Not only does it show the difference in how the data is presented, it show different data sets.

Why aren't you fighting for equal sentencing for all men? Clearly the female criminal population are being given an advantage over the male criminal population through unfair sentencing practices.

I don't read right wing blogs, you know why? I'm not a right winger. It's not my fault Bill Clinton DEPORTED over 11 million migrants. It's not my fault you don't want to accept returns as deportations. Even though they were physically removed by the federal government.

14. Also Clinton started the whole "prison industrial complex" and the partial privatization of our prison system ...Clinton passed legislation that lead to the increased mass incarceration of Bkacks & Hispanics.

...and Raegan had the Amnesty act which granted 3.2 million illegals amnesty and allowed them to stay here. So you can get off the whole schtick about how racist we are ...FYI: I'm 1st generation American but not white (lol) I come from a family of immigrants who came here "legally". It took them "13" years and another 10 to become citizens but they did it "legally".

...& btw hydra isn't white either (he is an idiot though) so get off the racist crap.



15. Naw keep the racism going, America loves it

16. Todd Why'd you and monkey block me?

17. lol to keep your butthurt off my wall 

18. A trick answer...when i was i school many years ago a deep thinking teacher posed a question for the class..there is a mayonnaise jar..into it you place one bacteria..this bacteria divides into two, then four, then eight, etc. etc..the question is; when will the population in the jar look around and say "hey, we'd best slow down, we're running out of room" ?? The trick answer is that they never think there's not enough room when the jar is half full..then they multiply, completely fill the jar, and start pulling their little flagellums and cillia out wondering why its so crowded..all immigration must be stopped BEFORE the land meets its carrying capacity..this means NOW...regardless of your political bent i'd bet u dont want to live in China or India...too many people...look around..lotta people from those countries are moving here while they still can...

19. Lol keep your trash clan members out my nf or ill invite my clan for the fun:)