Cycle of Flame returns for Independence Day Weekend!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 1, 2016.

1. This is perfect timing for us, Grant. Thanks

3. Where are my unlimited xstals and $100 nob deals at fam

4. Dis nub asks the important questions

5. Shutup. Keep spending your money you mindless git you'll play this game regardless of what happens because you have no life so shutup and get on with it.

rant ovah fam

7. the return of? i missed the original. what is this?

oh. something that costs 100nobs. great. :roll:

8. WALESSSSSS! (Have no speakers)

9. a dev is prob typing 200 characters per min to allow this

10. @ATA_Grant, can you please fix pvp? I haven't gotten a drop in the past 20 hits or so along with others and the benefits of my spell have gone away. I'm sure you guys are aware of these things happening but just in case you're not I'm trying to help you guys out.

11. Dis nub quotes the right thinga

12. Business meeting notes:

Grant: let's throw ZTA out as a promo for the holiday

Mario: but we just emphasized wanting to bring clan unity back for seaso...

Rest of ata: shut up Mario, no bonus for you.

#RiverSquad Mario - RIP 2k16

13. Fail. I'll not be participating in any zta's as usual as I haven't since the original boycott zta thread. You're reducing clan loyalty & really giving a worse end of a all bad ended stick to the s6 folks...i'm not participating due to it being all ll wars but this gives me even less reason now to want to try it out lol

14. Lol ok?

15. Haha. So true.

16. lol just giving the devs feedback, wasn't really trying to make it an open ended conversation sry, don't mind me guys lol

17. sav

18. Wow just wow....ATA really need cash-flow in desperately....hmmm,maybe their pile of cash getting low at the moment or Top Management keep pushing the Development team to get a better result in profit.

Ps: i'm also desperately need money bcos cost of living getting higher this day.

19. Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah stupid devs Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah give me back my money Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Gg I quit Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah stupid apes Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah We want indis Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Grant pls

20. Well said.