Independence Day

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IISIIPII-MEGATRON-IISIIPII, Jul 2, 2016.

1. It's Independence Day weekend!! Let's celebrate by lifting the Xtal limit!!! How are we supposed to enjoy our freedom if we are being held back?. I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly man!!

2. Support! Remove the xtal limit for the weekend!! For 'Merica!! 

3. MERICA

4. You know that Canada wasn't on the United States side during the revolutionary war, right? The best we can hope for is that ata remains neutral.

5. I didn't know. But thanks for that. I just want to make some $$ lol

6. I'm pretty sure Canada wasn't even officially Canada during that time. Plus all the apes look Eskimo, so they may be former Alaskan.

7. i heard from sum1 ata moved their base to the US now instead of canada, were they mistaken? either way, no support.

8. You know canada was france and that they were on the side of the revolutionaries. The more you know

9. no. canada was not part of france at that point. they were british colonies.

although the "french canadians" were a large reason why canada took a different path during the period.

history. you don't know yours.

10. Great movie 20 years ago ...hope the new one is as good

11. Oh my..

12. Yeah I know

13. That's Murica right the I tell y'all what...

14. sure it's all those fancy feathers stopping you flying well

15. The Canadians and British also fought off the 2nd American invasion in 1815 with the help of native tribes. The Americans thought that as Europeans where tied up with napolean the invasion would be a doddle. Man they where wrong

16. *invasion of canada

17. Nobody cares......only things worth talking about right now are scotland are gonna get independance in next referendum and Wales are in the semis of the euros.....or what seems like daily mass shootings in "merica".....so come on "merica" sort your country out ....theres nothing to celebrate here.

Except maybe zta !

18. USA! USA! USA! World Champs baby. Still holding the crown.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY