Guys or Girls? You choose.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Snoopy, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Well this turned into quite the hissy fit.

2. I would be 100% ok answering this question many different ways

1stly, girls because they are less likely to be afflicted by some genetic disorders and hence are better for the species

2ndly guys, because being a guy i can relate more with guys than girls

Lastly, we're equal because we're both human, asking this question is misogyny and an example of the all the little things that add up to the abuse culture (usually given another name unfortunately censored doe) since it encourages people to make an inequality between males and females.

3. Sounds very scietimistic.

4. Marry me.

5. Oh gosh this is all so sudden

6. I love women

7. Pretty much the same. Women are fierce!

8. Guys are bad. Girls are bad. They both suck, a large percentage of humans are not more good than they are bad. That's not saying that there aren't good people on both sides. Of course, since you believe that you are special, you're that one amazing person. That being said, just shut up and love each other like your genomes are designed to do. Everyone deserves love. Life sucks, but love can make it suck less!

9. I think dogs are the best

10. Purple is a dude....

11. Yes

12. Well jokes on you cos there is no girls on Internet

13. Will do! I'm sure she will love the threads, thank you very much for the suggestion!

14. God of death? Purple? Someone called wattz or somethin? Drama? Well then, this is interesting... I wonder... Time to poke everyone! Wohooo! Thank you forums for once again giving me people to poke!

16. So many posts on dis thread already :eek: