Duck N divers

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by II-roni-II, Jun 26, 2016.

1. YEAH, YOU MASSIVE NOOB.

2. Then why'd you bump this?

3. Too refresh the annoyingness, why did you respond so quick?

4. Some people don't have lives jeez

5. I can't help it I just want to be as forum famous as roni :(

6. I have lives.... infinity lives! A B A B up down left right

7. Lmfao roni u only posted the fails not the 3/4 bar wins 

8. And yet I bet if I were to go hit him right now he wouldn't be dtw anytime I go to hit him I can hit him

9. Roni still a runner

10. Everyone knows I was dropped .just cause you got exposed as a liar nelson grow up idiot.

11. Nelson they were mostly fails on spys if you hit with army than maybe wins but you don't you use your army in the eb to self pin.

12. And this is what happens when females create endless drama and babble on about some phone app game. Take a clue from real life honey , we realy don't hear a word you say , we're just staring at your boobs lol

13. don't bother lying nelson you only got 1-2 win steals ammong the rest of fails.

14. Stinkfist get lost

15. I have had several "interactions" with skinnyminny and have ran into these Ron I posts. From reading them this is what I figured out ....

Something happened on her phone , OMG OMG OMG runs to post endless babble in forums like someone cares.

Wait a min she shall post pics to heighten the interest ... let me check ... yup still no one cares. LMFAO

16. If tessaB fails steals on me and her spy side is bigger than yours nelson quit your lies.