A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Five - Search and Seizure

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2016.

1. The problem I see with the implementation of this change is that it has the wrong effect than what was intended. The top 100 will still be the top 100. Now, however, they may end with 34,000 drops instead of 65,000. They'll still be doing the same as they're still dropping xstals, battle cries, and cruxes.

However, the smaller folks...the 3,000 or so players not in the top 100 but getting that 15K mark...they're getting screwed. The clans that run those 6-10 hour asof/lotl, they're getting shafted pretty hard. They now have to play like the money spending top 100 folks just to hit 15K.

That's obviously not what you intended devs, I think that's a given. So, no need to defend the decision, the idea was good, it just didn't work right. For now, just change it back and hit the drawing board again for a better fix in the next promo.

2. Yes, I think we would all like that question answered. So many questions & so many bs answers from ata ppl for ata actions. So, my playing 5 years and learning the ends & outs of the game & the money I have invested in this game is now deemed unfair? And, exactly who am I being compared to? That my ability to play bigger tiered epics and get bigger payouts in gold & drop events is now being called unfair & just exactly was doing the complaining? Those who could not hit lotl or asof because they weren't/aren't strong or large enough to do so?

3. Dev's don't care about the mids.

4. Then you are saying that you readjusted the balance to reflect the previous drop rates for activity that has come to be expected? For 300 hundred actions at my size 800-900 is to be expected as a fair payout. Not this 655 for 407 hits. My 50ml alt was pulling those exact same numbers & not once was it a issue. Nor was it an issue when I unloaded once & only got 80-100. This issue in question has been this.

Rebalancing changed things to where while 100ml might be a large mid or a small large. Was only getting the same results a account half the size was getting for the same work. 300-400 successful actions should be nearly full drop. 407 is equivalent to 7.2-7.8 full unloads worth of successful hits. If that does not qualify as earning large drops nothing does.

5. @Dragon

I could not agree more honestly. Near/bc players hitting 15k along side mid/small players should not be an issue. Huge players getting more for the same or less actions was never a problem in question.

The problem arose when active players received 50% less for the same high level of activity. We have come to accept realistic for our size. For 6-7 unloads 8-9 hundred. Was happily accepted.

If I needed 1-1.3k I ran crux & xtal.I refuse to run crux & xtal to make the same drops however.

6. This, exactly.

It's because they don't test their updates and think through their decisions first.

The players cop their bad mistakes instead.

7. They never test,ppl were complaining over drops so let's just reduce the number per unload a unload is actions,drops are based on actions and only so many unloads per eb due to time of regen,thus the drops have been reduced per eb.BUT IF YOU XTAL YOU MAKE UP THE NUMBER OF ACTIONS GIVING BACK THE DROPS LOST.
    ATA has now hit the mother lode in this money app.This seems only to apply to attack builds though heavy spy builds doing same actions as att builds are almost double the dtops.

8. Please stop doing stupid things to your game. That would be nice. You morons

9. If I'm your boss I will fire you without a second thought.

10. Cr#1 in Knock Out

75 actions, 981 spikes.

Tell me again how this rebalance is supposed to work :lol:

11. Drgn, thank you as a moderator for speaking out, and I agree with you 100%!! Please ATA, please re-evaluate this rebalance! As a attack hybrid, this adjustment has affected me greatly! And it has not been a fair adjustment at all!!

13. Typical full BC spy acc what do you expect.

14. Disaster strike twice...with no Indi War slot in S6 and decreased item drop...what are A Thinking Apes real intention actually...

15. I used a crux and still got less items than did in previous promo for eb. They messed up drops big time. Bs

16. I'm thinking it might be time for a kawcation,my aggravation has hit a all-time high. Lol

17. Just rate this app in playstore just posted mine about the bs lies going on in this app and how favoritism and greed dominate this app.

18. This idiot is exactly what is wrong with ATA. They now have a house full of these. Not that they did not have them earlier, but now these have been set lose on the general public in the forum.

Mario ((and I don't know why you came out of that game, you should have stayed inside)) did you even understand the complex maths and calculations that you replied to in ONE Breath?? Apparently your answer is as dumb as the change ATA made to the drops.
    The only people who are being punished here is the Mid builds. The BC or almost BC guys/girls are making the max drops with just 1 or 2 unloads. And let me correct that, provided they are spy heavy builds. The attack builds are still given the short stick, but I digress.
    What was the point of changing the drops after 5 chapters? And what are you promoting by doing so and saying BC guys can get max drops, the small guys putting double the effort in the same EB will get less than half the drops they used to get.
    I know this public cry does not change how some dumdums at ATA think. But I am sure you are seeing how people are quitting one after the other. If you want to see the remaining people who are left for a longer time, then stop making changes that you thought out of your Rear End.